+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Anyone CIO at Sydney, Nova Scotia? My eligibility is not recommended pass yet and they are processing background check. No LVO assigned yet. AOR 8th June and they seem super duper slow!!

t_can

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
My AOR is June 8, IP2 since July 13 (or may be even before that idk caz we are working with attorney and don't have access to my account- I asked my attorney for update on July 13th and thats when he told me the status!!)
Oh.. All the Best.. You are few or pnp?

t_can

Jan 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
Anyone CIO at Sydney, Nova Scotia? My eligibility is not recommended pass yet and they are processing background check. No LVO assigned yet. AOR 8th June and they seem super duper slow!!
Last I checked From agent... My status was the same application with sydney and No lvo assigned.. I am 15th June aor

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
It's the same job offer.. I was working here for more than a year and it was a full time job offer with all benefits. Now I got laid off after AOR (2weeksafter AOR)
I'm very sorry to hear that. :( Terrible timing.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
It's the same job offer.. I was working here for more than a year and it was a full time job offer with all benefits. Now I got laid off after AOR (2weeksafter AOR)
Well, it might not have a negative influence with your application, since you status is locked after the AOR. However, you have the obligation to inform the CIC through CSE.

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
My Canadian employer was contacted today in the morning by what I assume was CIC. I don't have much information, but my employer's exact words are that she ''had to complete government documents relating to my employment". It specifically asked for my job title and employment starting date.

I started in May 2017 as a paid intern (from Europe) and obtained my MSc degree in October 2017. I immediately became a full-time employee afterwards. On my application I mentioned I was employed full-time since May 2017 and that it was not part of my education. I think they place doubts now because there's an overlap with my employment date and graduation date, and want to ensure I actually was employed before October 2017.

For anyone who wonders why I did this - I would not have 1 year of work experience otherwise (until October 2018), and as I was paid and on an actual work permit that prohibits any form of Canadian-based education, I am hoping that they will classify my internship as work experience.

I am not sure what information my employer is going to provide them - I think she'll be mentioning to them that I have been employed since May 2017 but initially as an intern. I'm pretty tensed now, and I can see this likely ending up in a rejection - but hopefully not a charge for misrepresentation for me.

Wish me luck people... :eek:

EDIT: apparently it was the Integrity Services Branch based in Edmonton who requested it. They requested start date, job title, proof of benefits and 2 payroll statements from specific periods during my employment. Also some other things business-related. According to the document, it's a random check they do on International Mobility Program (IMP) workers (I was and still am on an International Experience Canada visa). Not sure if this is at all related to my PR application, but the timing is very coincidental, as I'm in IP2.

Good luck!!

Reactions: Vitesze

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Not sure what's wrong with June first week applications, still being in IP1.

I have called to the IRCC agent again today, they said the same - Eligility is Recommended Pass and have not started Background. It is being processed from Montreal Local office.

AOR - Jun 1st
Medicals - Jun 13th
IP1 - Jun 13th.
No update after that.

My thoughts exactly. Everyone after first week seems to be going to ip2 so quickly. my aapplication is in cpc Ottawa and I called them just 2 days back. Got the same status as yours from the agent.

AOR - Jun 4th
Medicals - Jun 15th
IP1 - Jun 15th
No update after that

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
My thoughts exactly. Everyone after first week seems to be going to ip2 so quickly. my aapplication is in cpc Ottawa and I called them just 2 days back. Got the same status as yours from the agent.

AOR - Jun 4th
Medicals - Jun 15th
IP1 - Jun 15th
No update after that
Hi

How you got to know your file is in Otawa?? Please let me know.

thanks

L1a2h4

Aug 6, 2018
I've sent my passport to Ottawa CPO for COPR. Sent last evening via FedEx from US and received this afternoon. Does anyone know how much time Ottawa takes to despatch it back?

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
H

Hi, where was this section on application where you mentioned that your wife didn't had any old passport.? I don't remember seeing that.
Actually, we uploaded in the Legal Name Change section. Since we did not have such a document we provided marriage certificate and an LOE where we wrote she did not have a passport with her former name. Later we found that she had one and raised a CSE and uploaded it.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Please i can't remember seeing any section asking if you have a previous passport. My wife had a passport before she got married and we didn't upload it.
Actually, we uploaded in the Legal Name Change section. Since we did not have such a document we provided marriage certificate and an LOE where we wrote she did not have a passport with her former name. Later we found that she had one and raised a CSE and uploaded it.