NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi

How you got to know your file is in Otawa?? Please let me know.

thanks
I called this number 1-613-944-4000 using google hangouts. You'll be put in the queue for atleast 25 mins... sometimes 40 even. After which you can get connected to an agent. You can ask them questions about your visa office and status of the application.

ramsol007

Aug 1, 2016
Hello guys,

Please I need your advise. My friend applied since January and nothing has happened on his application since he passed medicals. He ordered GCMS file last month and discovered that the VO has recommended further review on his eligibility. So the issue summarily is, he made a mistake filling the questionnaire while going into the pool. He went for 3years or more work experience whereas his employer only indicated 2years and 10 months on his reference letter. There was a 2 months gap because he was not engage with the employer for those two months, therefore the reference letter was divided into 2 different periods.

As things stands, it looks like best thing would be withdrawal of his application. Please kindly advise on how to withdraw the application and the necessary process involve.

Thanks

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys,

Please I need your advise. My friend applied since January and nothing has happened on his application since he passed medicals. He ordered GCMS file last month and discovered that the VO has recommended further review on his eligibility. So the issue summarily is, he made a mistake filling the questionnaire while going into the pool. He went for 3years or more work experience whereas his employer only indicated 2years and 10 months on his reference letter. There was a 2 months gap because he was not engage with the employer for those two months, therefore the reference letter was divided into 2 different periods.

As things stands, it looks like best thing would be withdrawal of his application. Please kindly advise on how to withdraw the application and the necessary process involve.

Thanks
applications under 'review needed' usually are slowest to get processed and collect dust, though they dont always get rejected. does the GCMS note that his CRS score has reduced below the ITA score?

andy1011

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
I called this number 1-613-944-4000 using google hangouts. You'll be put in the queue for atleast 25 mins... sometimes 40 even. After which you can get connected to an agent. You can ask them questions about your visa office and status of the application.
Thanks! Do you have any extension after you got into immigration option? I just got hung up when I chose English, then immigration...

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thanks! Do you have any extension after you got into immigration option? I just got hung up when I chose English, then immigration...

Yes that happens when there are already too many callers in the queue. You have to keep trying and you'll get through.

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yo, anyone know whether PPR e-mails are sent at particular times? Dumb question I know, but I'm bored of waiting and feel like clutching at straws. Hoping it's still not too late today! :D

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Yo, anyone know whether PPR e-mails are sent at particular times? Dumb question I know, but I'm bored of waiting and feel like clutching at straws. Hoping it's still not too late today! :D
I've seen people get it late Friday night and Saturday mornings sooo keep hoping :)

Reactions: Option Paralysis

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Hello folks....

The wait is just killing everyone of us now....CIC has been working so damn slow now a days. I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR this week.
I am FSW-Inland. Everything seems so perfect at their side, still I don't know what is taking that long to come on final decision. Every single day passing is making me worried more.

Reactions: gagandeeprana

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
According to the tracker sheet, there were a few June PPRs in the last few days, but I don't think all of them posted it on the forum...

Also it could be that some senior officers are taking vacation in August, which leads to some applications getting delayed? I don't know how things are organized internally at CIC, but I assume when several senior workers take time off it's going to delay things. Case analyst I read somewhere are short-term/seasonal workers and easy to replace, but can't take over duties of a senior officer.

Reactions: rejozach

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
According to the tracker sheet, there were a few June PPRs in the last few days, but I don't think all of them posted it on the forum...

Also it could be that some senior officers are taking vacation in August, which leads to some applications getting delayed? I don't know how things are organized internally at CIC, but I assume when several senior workers take time off it's going to delay things. Case analyst I read somewhere are short-term/seasonal workers and easy to replace, but can't take over duties of a seniro officer.
I hope they get back to work soon and process our applications faster.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I hope they get back to work soon and process our applications faster.
I know, I wish they would process things faster too...but only 40-70 days have elapsed since our AORs. I looked through the tracking lists of applications in April and earlier, and applications getting processed in <50 days definitely isn't the norm. From what I can tell for inland applicants there's a likely chance your application gets processed within 100 days though. Any longer than that and there's probably an actual hold up and worries are justified.

Reactions: Ronja5200

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
I know, I wish they would process things faster too...but only 40-70 days have elapsed since our AORs. I looked through the tracking lists of applications in April and earlier, and applications getting processed in <50 days definitely isn't the norm. From what I can tell for inland applicants there's a likely chance your application gets processed within 100 days though. Any longer than that and there's probably an actual hold up and worries are justified.
Its my 58 days since AOR. I am inland and hoping to get PPR in this month. Again on 3rd sept its gonna be long weekend so they will be slow in that week as-well.