+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
U can speak to an agent..There is no harm in that..IRCC has stopped responding to such kind of mails..

U have to be very precise while speaking to an agent.They will not share any information untill u ask for..so be specific of what u want to know..Call them before 45 mins of opening of call center..u will get less hold time..
Thanks. In addition to VO processing my application, I will ask about eligibility status - recommended passed or not and BG status. Anything else I can ask?

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hey, I completely understand you. We, after AOR, figured out that we had made a (oblivious) mistake in our application where we said that my wife did not have a previous passport with her former name (before our marriage). One day, we found out that she had another passport, issued in 2008, but was never used. The reason she forgot is she never used it for travels and was later cancelled voluntarily. I was tensed if this could be taken as misrepresentation. So, we created a CSE and uploaded all the pages from her previous passport. We are hoping that the VO handling the case will agree with us that we forgot an important detail and corrected it as soon as we found out about it.
Please i can't remember seeing any section asking if you have a previous passport. My wife had a passport before she got married and we didn't upload it.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
H

Hi, where was this section on application where you mentioned that your wife didn't had any old passport.? I don't remember seeing that.
Same here. Can't remember seeing that as well. I'm in the shoe where wife had a passport before marriage

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
I'm also pnp ontario outland. Aor 7th june, MEP 20th june, ip2 6th july. Been that way since.
Looks like PNPs are arriving IP2 speedily and we're not progressing beyond that? I've been on IP2 for the 2nd week. AOR is 22 June. Do you know your LVO?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Looks like PNPs are arriving IP2 speedily and we're not progressing beyond that? I've been on IP2 for the 2nd week. AOR is 22 June. Do you know your LVO?
They said central intake office, ottawa. I don't know why they do eligibility check for pnp's. We spend 3 months for ontario to do our eligibility and now wait for another eligibility. Ideally they should do only background check.

Reactions: sysadmin141

Nishita0107

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay!!! So, I am primary applicant and my husband is secondary. We have AOR- 4th July and in IP1 stage since 18th July. Little worried, how much time will it take to get in IP2 stage.
We do not have much complicated travel history though.
Varies from case to case. Hope you get yours soon. And nothing to worry.. You are in a normal timeline range atleast for another few days. All the best!

tpyk24

May 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

Below are my details. I have been stuck in the IP1 stage since June 2018:

CRS score (single applicant, married but my husband is not accompanying): 482
ITA: March 14, 2018
AOR: June 4, 2018
Additional documents requested (IELTS score copy - which I forgot to attach and a background check related schedule): June 16, 2018
Medicals Passed: June 20, 2018
No further documents required update: June 28, 2018

There has been no update on the profile after this. It shows the same "We will let you know when your background check starts" since then.

How do I request an update on my application from CIC via email, could someone please help me with the email address?

PS. I've applied under FSW-O from India. I lived abroad for 5 years across the middle east and Europe and I furnished complete details of my stay, PCC etc.