+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
.. just called up cic and talked to an agent.. as rightly said by you guys, gcms provides in depth information.. though he didn't provide much information than what was available on my profile, but he was kind and very polite.. my perception it that Canadians are generally like that.. anyways he just told me the official wait time listed on ircc website.. don't fall for what 'wait time' the IVR voice tells.. I had to wait for about 25 mins..

fleurspeaks19

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
That would be awesome!! Have a feeling that my case was moved to London Visa Office yesterday, am gonna order GCMS notes to see what's going on! It's great that changes are happening in my profile. How's yours going? Any movement?
No movement since I transitioned to IP2 on July 11... It's like waiting for a bomb to drop. The suspense is killing me. You said the average for PNP-Outland from India from IP2 to PPR was 67 days? :(

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
No movement since I transitioned to IP2 on July 11... It's like waiting for a bomb to drop. The suspense is killing me. You said the average for PNP-Outland from India from IP2 to PPR was 67 days? :(
Wrong? I have passed 120 days today since AOR but no PPR.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yeah, that's what immitracker said anyways. I hope you get it soon!
I feel ur anxiety man... I am inland applicant its been like in IP2 since 14
Good luck to you too! I can't help but check the tracker every hour or so to see if anyone from our June 2018 group got their PPR emails.. It's like an addiction...
yeaa.. I can understand .. specially after talking to CIC agent. he said all done and final security in process . ( I am Canada Inland), I am like god, this wait is painful

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

I went to see my lawyer and translator,

1. Got my marriage certificate translated. But he refused to give a separate affidavit for it stating that his translations are accepted for PR too o_Oo_O
- But he mentioned in the translations a wording that the translation is accurate and he is a competent translator to translate.
- this is not certified/ confirmed by a Notary Public
- Is this sufficient?

2. Do I need to have a certified copy of the original from the translator? I already have the original doc certified by the registrar of marriages. Is this sufficient?

Would really appreciate the help on this :)

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I'm in the same situation (except it was a visa for USA. It was rejected around 10 years ago, and I've had 2 visas since then, with extensive travel.)

Should I raise a CSE?
I raised one a couple days ago because I TOTALLY forgot about a visa rejection (It's pretty common to get US visa rejections from my country since they always think people will stay there) despite of having it before for 25+ years -.- so I didn't pay much attention to it, they claimed I didn't have enough ties with my country, however I wanted to keep things clear since it was nothing to worry about, I did not intend to stay, just wanted to visit a couple friends and family members and had already considered to applying to Canada so.. :rolleyes: but nevertheless I made them aware of it by a CSE, I hope to get a Schedule A form request soon to amend the mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronja5200

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
AOR 20th June
MEP/IP2 5th July and waiting.....
Indian national residing in Spain.
Not sure what the visa office would be. As per the tracker there is only 1 person from Spain with VO Ottawa. Any idea if it would be Ottawa?
Refreshing Gmail has become my part time job :D

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have been following this thread and finally got the courage to sign up and report my progress :D. I'm CEC inland.

AOR - June 20th.
MEP - July 6th.
ADR - July 12th
Additional document submitted - July 17th.

Current Status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical: results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background: check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wish you all the best :)