19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Good one! ;)

On a serious note, Will an address change slow down the processing of my application?
nope...I don think so..

I submitted my application on June 19th after moving Canada.. and 3-4 days back I became ip2..so all depends on you paper work and how have you submitted.
Dude its similar to h1b with a difference , your experience matters.. not random hehehe

Reactions: phoenixsong

Ganswin3

Jul 5, 2018
Hi guys
ITA June 25
AOR June 30
Medicals passed July 16..
Status showing as below but I dint get any email..pls let me know my status and how long it might take ..as they mentioned they are processing BG ..thanks

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (this changed yesterday)
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

do you guys know where status I'm at, and how much more would it probably take ..thank you for any inputs all the best

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hi guys
ITA June 25
AOR June 30
Status showing as below but I dint get any email..pls let me know my status and how long it might take ..as they mentioned they are processing BG ..thanks

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (this changed yesterday)
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

do you guys know where status I'm at, and how much more would it probably take ..thank you for any inputs all the best
ip2

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi guys
ITA June 25
AOR June 30

Which country are you applying from?

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi if u know ur application number u can call 1 888-242-2100 to know the status of ur application. It is an automated recording which reads the status steps that are visible in ur online account
Are you sure that's a correct number? I've tried calling this number multiple times; the call just won't go through.

I'm guessing it only works if you're calling from within Canada or the US.

hypervariate

Jul 10, 2018
I read somewhere earlier in this thread that every country that the principal or secondary applicant has traveled to will be contacted for background check. Can someone shed more light on this? I've been to a couple of countries and my wife has been to 6-7 countries (most of them in one trip to Europe) and I'd would like to know if that is likely to delay the application by a whole lot. Also, when would this check be performed? IP1 or IP2?

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
I read somewhere earlier in this thread that every country that the principal or secondary applicant has traveled to will be contacted for background check. Can someone shed more light on this? I've been to a couple of countries and my wife has been to 6-7 countries (most of them in one trip to Europe) and I'd would like to know if that is likely to delay the application by a whole lot. Also, when would this check be performed? IP1 or IP2?
My God, If this is the case I'll be waiting for another year. I've listed trips to I think 20 countries in my application...

Reactions: Y@$h

hypervariate

Jul 10, 2018
My God, If this is the case I'll be waiting for another year. I've listed trips to I think 20 countries in my application...
Haha, hopefully that's not the case then. Going by common sense, they should/would only be concerned by suspicious travel patterns or visiting flagged countries.

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
AOR - 9th June, stuck at IP1 since 27th June. It's a test match, trim down your expectations especially if you were hoping for T20 game (sorry for cricket reference).

I asked earlier as well but had no response. Do people have specific info or stats regarding issues at London VC? Heard very negative reviews...asking as very likely that our application will end up there as both residency and citizenship is UK.
AOR - 9th June, stuck at IP1 since 27th June. It's a test match, trim down your expectations especially if you were hoping for T20 game (sorry for cricket reference).

I asked earlier as well but had no response. Do people have specific info or stats regarding issues at London VC? Heard very negative reviews...asking as very likely that our application will end up there as both residency and citizenship is UK.
Well, I got AOR in 1st June, stuck at IP1 since 15th June, so I think you just need a little more patience.