June 2018 AOR - join here

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Same here. FSW - Outland .
Waiting since June 13
AOR - Jun 1st
Medicals - Jun 13th
IP1 - Jun 13th
No update after that. I have seen many who got their PPR's with AOR after Jun 15th.
Where you got this info because in immitracker there are only 2 people who got PPR. Is there any other source?

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hello guys,
my husband had once got a Canadian visa rejected saying that they were not sure if he would return his home country if a visa is given. but was given a visa after he reapplied for it. actually he travels a lot so they had this doubt . but we didn't mention it in the LOE or in the form as we thought it was a business visa nyway. will this b a problem?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
hello guys,
my husband had once got a Canadian visa rejected saying that they were not sure if he would return his home country if a visa is given. but was given a visa after he reapplied for it. actually he travels a lot so they had this doubt . but we didn't mention it in the LOE or in the form as we thought it was a business visa nyway. will this b a problem?
They will know.. that his visa was rejected.. affect on pr cant say

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
should I raise a CSE for it? actually I had raised a CSE already for a change in the NOC code.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
should I raise a CSE for it? actually I had raised a CSE already for a change in the NOC code.
Did you tick "no" to having a visa rejected/cancelled for your husband in the application? If that's the case, you definitely need to raise a CSE and let them know about the rejection.

Reactions: farzinaam

rahulm1207

Jul 4, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My current status is

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ADR received on 11/Jul and Doc uploaded on 12/Jul

No Status change since that :(

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Same here. FSW - Outland .
Waiting since June 13
AOR - Jun 1st
Medicals - Jun 13th
IP1 - Jun 13th
No update after that. I have seen many who got their PPR's with AOR after Jun 15th.
Don't worry.. timelines vary for cec, inland and Outland applicants.. if you haven't heard from them then it's probably a good sign as you didn't get any ADR and your application is under background checks.. many applicants moved from ip1 to ppr.. just matter of time.. if your application is at ndvo then probably around 90 days..

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My current status is

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What was the adr for? Once documents get accepted in a couple of days, you'll be at ip1..

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My current status is

Can you post other timeline as well. When it moved to IP2 / IP1 / AOR etc.