+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I am hoping that the progress bar will give us a date of completion. :rolleyes:
I think those dates would not be that beneficial as they would give estimated completion date and would not give exact dates which would be useless.
Lets see how they design the progress bar and how much weight it will add to our application.

Reactions: cansha

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
My Doctor advised me not to spend time on this thread. But I can't help it. I am addicted!
Hehehehe...I think we all are (both in the sense of being addicted to this thread, and advised by those who care about us - my husband in this case - to stay away from this addictive thread :p) TBH, I think I spend more time on this thread than on checking my CIC account - a big win considering I was repeat refreshing my account before I landed up on this forum ;) To all naysayers, this thread is the best therapy - and we're making friends before landing in Canada in the process. What more could we possibly ask for, than a readymade circle of friends before we hit alien shores...
A shout out to active members of our 24-27Oct IP2 ark (@B.B. , @lavanya31 , @Prashant86_2000 , @richa1987, @shishirkona , @mathansri gf ;) et al), of whom some are well poised to complete the PPR formalities, land in Canada and share their experiences with us (@dalgleish @TOFluv, @Afaz77 and @Matt@123). I'd be happy to catch up with you guys and gals once we're all in the promised land :)

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
funny, i ordered my notes on 19th November and recieved on 8th December
Woah! You're giving me some much-needed hope here. I ordered mine on 26th Nov and am hoping to get it this year itself. Somehow, don't want to start the new year in wait-and-watch mode :p

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Don't put too much stock in it. 500 pages out of the 1000 are entirely useless banter between 3 or 4 posters.
Hehehe...looks like you're comparing our thread to GCMS notes :p The entire document can be condensed into a quarter of its length - and that's an official document. For an unofficial thread, we're doing good if only half the pages are pointless ;)

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hehehehe...I think we all are (both in the sense of being addicted to this thread, and advised by those who care about us - my husband in this case - to stay away from this addictive thread :p) TBH, I think I spend more time on this thread than on checking my CIC account - a big win considering I was repeat refreshing my account before I landed up on this forum ;) To all naysayers, this thread is the best therapy - and we're making friends before landing in Canada in the process. What more could we possibly ask for, than a readymade circle of friends before we hit alien shores...
A shout out to active members of our 24-27Oct IP2 ark (@B.B. , @lavanya31 , @Prashant86_2000 , @richa1987, @shishirkona , @mathansri gf ;) et al), of whom some are well poised to complete the PPR formalities, land in Canada and share their experiences with us (@dalgleish @TOFluv, @Afaz77 and @Matt@123). I'd be happy to catch up with you guys and gals once we're all in the promised land :)
I agree with you. I was in the May AoR Whatsapp group and thread for a long time. It was boring as hell. No jokes, no humor, but lot of fights. It feels good to be here. Don't know why.

Reactions: Nishika22

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I agree with you. I was in the May AoR Whatsapp group and thread for a long time. It was boring as hell. No jokes, no humor, but lot of fights. It feels good to be here. Don't know why.
Ikr. Waiting in isolation can be depressing af. I'm glad for this thread.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
I ordered GCMS on the 9th of November as well and just received it seconds ago!
Received mine on the same time! Was 2am in Denmark, so was fast asleep :p

Our Visa Office is Ottawa, and seems like IP2 was them passing our criminitaly :) Security is not started yet. I guess we're just in some of queue for it to get started. Our status is as of now:

Eligibility: Met
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Our Visa Office is Ottawa, and seems like IP2 was them passing our criminitaly :) Security is not started yet. I guess we're just in some of queue for it to get started. Our status is as of now:

Yep. That's what IP2 means now.

Reactions: Ronja5200

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore

But GCMS as on when?

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
funny, i ordered my notes on 19th November and recieved on 8th December
How come IRCC demonstrate such efficiency. Hope they keep up this good work. In fact i also orders on 17th Nov but haven't got the notes yet.
Any progress or observation that you would want to share with the group which could be useful to everyone?