Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018
I ordered my GCMS on 15th Nov and I believe I should get it by the coming week. But is it possible for me to apply for a new set of notes now itself without having received the previous ones? The ones I ordered in Nov are my first set and I've no clue of what's going on with my application yet. Every time I try to call the CIC agents the operator says they're busy at the moment and it gets disconnected :(

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I ordered my GCMS on 15th Nov and I believe I should get it by the coming week. But is it possible for me to apply for a new set of notes now itself without having received the previous ones? The ones I ordered in Nov are my first set and I've no clue of what's going on with my application yet. Every time I try to call the CIC agents the operator says they're busy at the moment and it gets disconnected :(
You can order but better to wait for the first set to arrive.

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Same here.. i too ordered on 15th nov.. will order new set if i don't get anything in next batch

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
@cansha @tobs do u guys think that call center agents give accurate info regarding security check.. whether its started or not... Like they redact info from gcms. . So is it possible call center people also can't see anything related to security..
As for everyone who is calling them. .they say its not started yet. .those people are in ip2 with criminality passed

Ac8692

Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone gotten through to the CIC agents? If yes, please tell me how y'all do it. I've called them so many times they keep hanging up on me. Is it possible for relatives to call them on my behalf (I have relatives who are Canadian citizens living in Canada)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@cansha @tobs do u guys think that call center agents give accurate info regarding security check.. whether its started or not... Like they redact info from gcms. . So is it possible call center people also can't see anything related to security..
As for everyone who is calling them. .they say its not started yet. .those people are in ip2 with criminality passed
The thing is with call agents you can't be very sure. But there's usually a difference between when security is not started in GCMS notes and when it's in progress (for the former, "not started" is written and for the latter it's blank). So it's quite possible that they give the correct info wrt the security status.
Another thing to note is that most people who are in IP2 with their security status not started either mailed Ralph, called agents and ordered notes (most did a combination of 2 at least), and the message was the same from each source.
So yh, that security check status (not initiated or in progress) from CIC Call agents has been really spot on in recent times.

Reactions: Hannahvet

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Has anyone gotten through to the CIC agents? If yes, please tell me how y'all do it. I've called them so many times they keep hanging up on me. Is it possible for relatives to call them on my behalf (I have relatives who are Canadian citizens living in Canada)
I used one of those apps that assigns you a Canadian number to call (e.g free tone, cloud sim, etc). It worked.

kartiksood1

Jul 10, 2018
Will reach 6 months since AOR on December 17. Still at ip1 and no change sine June 29. I ordered GCMS notes on November 1 and I still did not receive them. Got an email from getgcms after 35 days that there is a delay and they still did not receive my gcms notes. No idea what is happening with my application. @cansha any thoughts?
funny, i ordered my notes on 19th November and recieved on 8th December

Reactions: Nishika22

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Looking at the speed with which they are processing applications or sending ppr emails, i am bit worried and it seems they will spoil our christmas and new year this time. Why are they delaying things so much? Now they dont have excuse of wait for six months as its already completed. Please wake up and send our emails now.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Looking at the speed with which they are processing applications or sending ppr emails, i am bit worried and it seems they will spoil our christmas and new year this time. Why are they delaying things so much? Now they dont have excuse of wait for six months as its already completed. Please wake up and send our emails now.
I am hoping that the progress bar will give us a date of completion. :rolleyes: