June 2018 AOR - join here

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Guys while waiting for my PPR let's say I decide to resign from my current company and switch to a new one then will I need to update my profile or inform IRCC. It's a stupid question but I just wanted to know.

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Looks like IRCC is taking rest today due to number of PRs issues yesterday than their usual style, not seen any PPR from any VO today :(

Reactions: abd90

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys while waiting for my PPR let's say I decide to resign from my current company and switch to a new one then will I need to update my profile or inform IRCC. It's a stupid question but I just wanted to know.
Unless you will move with your new job and address will change. even in that case you tell them you changed your address and not that you changed your job.

Reactions: Brian Noronha

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Unless you will move with your new job and address will change. even in that case you tell them you changed your address and not that you changed your job.
Question, what happens if we change the address in the same city or state and still deal with VFS for passport dispatch/receipt. How and why is it important to notify them of an address change?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Question, what happens if we change the address in the same city or state and still deal with VFS for passport dispatch/receipt. How and why is it important to notify them of an address change?
Not really important I guess. I think may be rules were written in the era of snail mail but everything is online today.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
@cansha I have asked this a little earlier but is there a problem with myimmitracker's filter on columns "nationality", "Country of Residence", "stream", "Current Satus"?

It is stuck to 'loading' I am unable to select options.

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi guys,
Last friday, sent an email for asking in which VIsa office my application is being processed?

Got response today as below.
  • Your application is located at Local Immigration office in Etobicoke, Ontario.
  • The responsible officer is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members meet the eligibility requirements under PNP class.
So the question is
Is it common to transferred from CIO to etobicoke?
Do i need to worry for this? can you clear the picture why they are doing this?

Thanks
I don't think you need to worry. My application was transferred from Ottawa to Etobicoke. I am a PNP applicant , as well (inland).

File sharing between their offices happen quite often.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha I have asked this a little earlier but is there a problem with myimmitracker's filter on columns "nationality", "Country of Residence", "stream", "Current Satus"?

It is stuck to 'loading' I am unable to select options.
Yes its happening since yesterday. But I guess people reported its happening only in the main tracker. Some people were able to filter on the sub trackers. I haven't tried yet. You may want to try a subtracker.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000