Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys..I've just managed to speak to an agent!!!!!!!! my AOR is July 30,FSW-O , IP1 August 22..
eligibility is In progress, Background check hasn't started yet, apparently no need for AD .... but the bad thing here that um in Montreal!
I'd appreciate ur insights about that
Join the Montreal thread

Reactions: M_A

Afaz77

Oct 11, 2018
What is your VO ? I guess it might be Sydney because all ottawa people from the ark are Waiting for security to begin.
I was told it is between Nova Scotia and Ottawa, because most probably it's the latter that sends passport request. Whatever she meant by that, I have no idea

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I was told it is between Nova Scotia and Ottawa, because most probably it's the latter that sends passport request. Whatever she meant by that, I have no idea
One of those is your primary VO and other is secondary VO. From various notes we have seen that on many things both VOs may work in tandem.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,
Last friday, sent an email for asking in which VIsa office my application is being processed?

Got response today as below.
  • Your application is located at Local Immigration office in Etobicoke, Ontario.
  • The responsible officer is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members meet the eligibility requirements under PNP class.
So the question is
Is it common to transferred from CIO to etobicoke?
Do i need to worry for this? can you clear the picture why they are doing this?

Thanks

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hey @mathansri - what's your situation? :) Did you already get PPR (as per your signature) and are hanging out to help and keep us poor souls still waiting company? :)
Hey @Ronja5200 - Yes. I have got PPR. My AoR was 17th May.

I have been hanging around here because,

A) My GF's (AoR 19th June) PPR still has not come. Her timeline is very similar to yours.

B) I found June thread is really nice. I mean it. No other thread has crossed more than 800 pages and still keeps going with optimism. Kudos to all of you guys. :)

And BTW, I work for a Denmark company (one of the biggest pharma companies of DK. I am sure you would know it ;)) and I can't help but wonder why would someone want to relocate from such lovely country! :D