+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
My GC Notes haven't been released either. My theory is they cannot send out notes with a status that says approved ; initiate request for passport. That's how i sleep at night
That’s incorrect. I have read on this forum people applying for notes and getting ppr next day and notes after few days.

Reason for delay of notes could be work overload or some technical issue.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
What I think is that the remaining people might have not updated the tracker..
Like all 46 of them? Hope you know myimmitracker auto deactivates accounts if they do not keep active for 2 months or so.

Stay positive my friend...there are others like you here...for sure

Reactions: arun_kumar543

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hi Guys..I've just managed to speak to an agent!!!!!!!! my AOR is July 30,FSW-O , IP1 August 22..
eligibility is In progress, Background check hasn't started yet, apparently no need for AD .... but the bad thing here that um in Montreal!
I'd appreciate ur insights about that

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
My GC Notes haven't been released either. My theory is they cannot send out notes with a status that says approved ; initiate request for passport. That's how i sleep at night
Oh ..interesting

Mar 14, 2018
Huge. 2900 some direct jobs and its going to be a ripple affect. They say for every 1 person who loose job in gm would affect atleast 5 other people working in automotive parts manufacturing industries. I work for a steel manufacturer and we might be down to 1 or 2 shifts from 3. As if 25% tariffs wad not good enough. Lol
In wat sectors would that affect.. I'm from India planned to come there on may 14 .. and I'm into finance domain.. will this affect my odds of getting a job drop off??

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Guys..I've just managed to speak to an agent!!!!!!!! my AOR is July 30,FSW-O , IP1 August 22..
eligibility is In progress, Background check hasn't started yet, apparently no need for AD .... but the bad thing here that um in Montreal!
I'd appreciate ur insights about that
Did you speak just now?
Wasn’t the call center hours between 8AM-4PM eastern time?

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Just out of curiosity. Did everyone receieve a Ready for Visa email? Or no-reply? Was it just to your email ID or in cic account as well. My friend suspects its a scam or something. Just want to make sure before I sent the documents. Been bugging me for a while. Lol. Any tips would be helpful. TIA
Allen
i got Ready for Visa email in my inbox folder sent from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca; no changes to my CIC account. I read that the status in your account changes only later