Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@cansha @daveishan
I have another query. Can I apply for a Visitor Visa under extended family member for myself and my wife? Will ircc outright reject it since PR application is still ongoing?
@rohanid6 I am not sure about this. Best to check about this with other members.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I have another query. Can I apply for a Visitor Visa under extended family member for myself and my wife? Will ircc outright reject it since PR application is still ongoing?
there is no rule to outright reject. if you can convince the VO that you will return then you will be approved regardless of a pending PR application.
a job with a high salary, a property, family ties, proof of return tickets everything comes into consideration.

Reactions: rohanid6

Akira2018

Jan 15, 2019
Holy shit. That’s crazy. Ircc did not approve or reject application in 3 years??? Did you order GCMS or web form about your application??
We have immigration consultant. I asked them if we can request for GCMS they say they can but we have to pay them 1200cad each member of the family and we are 4 members in the family.

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
We have immigration consultant. I asked them if we can request for GCMS they say they can but we have to pay them 1200cad each member of the family and we are 4 members in the family.
Please try to order without your consultant knowing. 1200 CAD per family member? Sorry to say but your consultant is insane and you may have been scammed.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Wow.. That agency is a scam and you should be reporting them to IRCC. Also, you don't need their help to order GCMS notes.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Seems like your immigration consultant is scamming you. No immigration application takes 3 years to process if there are no complications and if the consultant was genuine then he would have ordered GCMS notes already to find out what's taking so long.
So sorry this happened to you but don't trust anything your consultant says.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Wow. That’s a scammer right there. You should report them

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Holy shit. That’s crazy. Ircc did not approve or reject application in 3 years??? Did you order GCMS or web form about your application??
Yes, my file is rotting at Delhi embassy for RFV email. It was approved by CPC ottawa in May 2019. For all intents and purposes, it’s unfair practice! Period.