AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
what is the meaning when a mail comes for ghost but no noticeable changes in cic profile?
Basically an update on ur profile. Its an auto trigger (basically a defect) which send info even if it is not supposed. Ghost updates /email will go soon off

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Basically an update on ur profile. Its an auto trigger (basically a defect) which send info even if it is not supposed. Ghost updates /email will go soon off
I would rather say "ghost updates" is the best feature of whole IRCC online system and not a bug :D

A bug that gives so much hope and joy to countless people should be labeled as a feature.

The tracker bar is a bug.:D

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
PPR GUYS !!!!! Ghost update of yesterday was right. Thank you so much for your support and wish the same for you very soon !!!!! Timeline in my signature

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Congratulations.. this brighten up my day. Hope it comes through for me and the remaining dew soon. :)
Yes, I’m sure yours will come soon !!!

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
THis is something always i tell people.. out of loads of application some fell through crack.. BUt again this attitude mate... Canada is not obliged to take u in... its just like a job ,, if you are eligible and short listed .. does not mean they have to give u a job... and in Jobs also sometime HRs do not reply.
So chill out.. and since u did a voluntary pull out of application i highly doubt apart from refundable fee anything else will be returned.
FYI such issues are internally escalated and officers in charge are questioned and sometimes fired as well
Hi sid1987
I have been a self employed person so may not be able to understand what trauma one goes through while applying for a job. I felt that the immigration department is discriminating by not processing the application. It's not only me but also all the people from June 2018 AOR who have not received PPR. I am frustrated and there is no doubt about it but more than that I am disappointed. I have never seen any country having an immigration department so irresponsible that they do not know what is happening with the application, nor do they know what documents they want to clarify any confusion that they may have. They just say that an officer review is pending (But 1.5 years is that what it takes to review a file). I seriously think that IRCC needs to recruit more officers estimating from the people whose file are yet to be finalised. I know that they are not obliged to approve my PR application and I am not complaining about the outcome at all but the time that IRCC needs and the ambiguity on the current status of PR file and the irresponsible behaviour of the visa officer. I personally would appreciate a lot if the visa officer processing my file is fired. I think more than me (deserving to get Canada's PR), the visa officer deserves to get fired because of his incompetence and lethargicness.

And I understand that you may think that it is a poor attitude but I personally feel that sometimes "Enough is Enough". I don't mean to disrespect you in any manner and appreciate you replying to my post.

Thank you and Good luck

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hi sid1987
I have been a self employed person so may not be able to understand what trauma one goes through while applying for a job. I felt that the immigration department is discriminating by not processing the application. It's not only me but also all the people from June 2018 AOR who have not received PPR. I am frustrated and there is no doubt about it but more than that I am disappointed. I have never seen any country having an immigration department so irresponsible that they do not know what is happening with the application, nor do they know what documents they want to clarify any confusion that they may have. They just say that an officer review is pending (But 1.5 years is that what it takes to review a file). I seriously think that IRCC needs to recruit more officers estimating from the people whose file are yet to be finalised. I know that they are not obliged to approve my PR application and I am not complaining about the outcome at all but the time that IRCC needs and the ambiguity on the current status of PR file and the irresponsible behaviour of the visa officer. I personally would appreciate a lot if the visa officer processing my file is fired. I think more than me (deserving to get Canada's PR), the visa officer deserves to get fired because of his incompetence and lethargicness.

And I understand that you may think that it is a poor attitude but I personally feel that sometimes "Enough is Enough". I don't mean to disrespect you in any manner and appreciate you replying to my post.

Thank you and Good luck
Naa dude i am totally on with your frustration .. and trust me there is no discrimination...BTW have u tried USA immigration.. u will die and u will not get answers.. they just call it administrative processing.. Have u tried Australian... they call under the laws of protection of australian interests...
And there are officers actively working .. DO u even how many officers we have...
Now get your GCMS notes.. first... recently a friend of Mine had things stuck... and supposed his name matched with a wanted man in system so went for extra security..
and FYI IRCC is not even obliged to answer ur visa application... you have applied ... its upto Dept discretion how they process it.. 1 year 2 years 3 years...( thats why they say only 80% in 6 month intelligent move hehehe)
and there is not one.. visa officer involved... there is 6-7 dept ... whicbc ollect ur data..
DM me we will talk..

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
THis is something always i tell people.. out of loads of application some fell through crack.. BUt again this attitude mate... Canada is not obliged to take u in... its just like a job ,, if you are eligible and short listed .. does not mean they have to give u a job... and in Jobs also sometime HRs do not reply.
So chill out.. and since u did a voluntary pull out of application i highly doubt apart from refundable fee anything else will be returned.
FYI such issues are internally escalated and officers in charge are questioned and sometimes fired as well

Hey Sid,
You seems to know a awesome lot about the PR process. That is so cool. We have interacted in the past. What do you think I should do? 2 GCMS notes spread over 6 months almost identical. Basically says review required. Completed 18 months now. The last gcms note was in Sept 2019.

My details are in my signature. My problem is a lot of decisions are pending because of this uncertainty. Do you have any suggestions here?