+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I think you're in wrong thread. If your AOR was anywhere close to June 2018 this message would have been in your account for about a year now.

Anyways, perfectly normal. For what stage is your application order GCMS notes.
I am a

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, My recieved date was JUNE 2018,
and it was paperwork.

When I checked the G-note last time(almost 8months ago), it showed me that the officer had started reviewing Criminal since August 2018.
And then, When I got G-note again just few days ago, it looks they are still checking Criminal.('in process' like last time)

I can't understand that they have been reviewing only Criminal since18 months ago! Even I don't have any criminal record.
Is there anyone like me? I can't understand this happening. It looks something is wrong.
disrespectful

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi all. What would be a reasonable timeframe to wait for the passport. Submitted on 24 Dec. They said 15-20 days, but didn't receive the passport and there's no change in profile. There was no change when we got passport request as well. Only received the email. Profile still shows that "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
@cansha @tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all. What would be a reasonable timeframe to wait for the passport. Submitted on 24 Dec. They said 15-20 days, but didn't receive the passport and there's no change in profile. There was no change when we got passport request as well. Only received the email. Profile still shows that "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
@cansha @tobs
End of December is holiday season and hence may have a lot of backlog. You should get your passport soon.

Anky2449

Jan 15, 2020
It's been 1 year and 7 months for me too. Not sure what is going on.

Got the AOR in June 2018, medical passed soon after that. Got married on Dec 2018 and I created web-form request to have my wife added to the profile. Agent sent list of documents which I submitted through web form request in January 2019.

Got an update to send couple of additional documents in September 2019 along with medical request for my wife. Submitted all that soon after. Additional documents section got updated to "not applicable" after few days.

Got re-medical request in October 2019 as mine was expired. Completed that and medical passed on Nov 15th, 2019.

Status is now shown as below:

Eligibility Requirements - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Medical - November 15, 2019 You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents - Not applicable.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

Got the AOR in June 2018, medical passed soon after that. Got married on Dec 2018 and I created web-form request to have my wife added to the profile. Agent sent list of documents which I submitted through web form request in January 2019.

Got an update to send couple of additional documents in September 2019 along with medical request for my wife. Submitted all that soon after. Additional documents section got updated to "not applicable" after few days.

Got re-medical request in October 2019 as mine was expired. Completed that and medical passed on Nov 15th, 2019.

Eligibility Requirements - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Did u order ur GCMS notes

rohanid6

May 23, 2018

Same boat man. Few of us !!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Nope, I do not have anyone in Canada so not sure how to raise one ? I have raised multiple webform request to check the status. Any suggestions on how to request GCMS from outside Canada?
There are a number of 3rd party companies that will order GCMS notes and send you over email. A simple Google search will show you plenty of options.

Most people here have used www.getgcms.com in the past.

You should order notes at the earliest.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019

Our situation is so similar to yours

AOR 17 July 2018 and passed Medical soon after. Got Married in December 2018. Intimated IRCC. Got request for wife’s documents in May 2019, including request for her Medical. Submitted everything in a week. File got transferred to NDVO in mid May. Continued to be in IP1 without any movement till 27 Nov 2019. Got my remedical request and moved to IP2 on 27 Nov 2019. Remedical done on 4th Dec 2019 and passed soon after. Got PPR on 24 Dec 2019. Submitted passports in Bangalore VFS on the same day. Passports reached IRCC Delhi on 30th and just got a message that decision letter has been sent.

hang in there. It is definitely frustrating. Order GCMS notes so that you can know what’s exactly happening with your file. Also raise a web form stating that you had done remedical but there was no movement after that. I had raised a web form stating the same couple of weeks after I passed remedical, after which I got passport request. I can’t confirm that my web form was the reason for passport request, however, there’s no harm in trying

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017

did u get any update?
Even i have passed my remedicals on Nov 20, 2019 and no update yet..
did u get any reason for the delay?