+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Just called IRCC. Guess what. Very rude agent and no movement since October 2018. But he said to call back in a month. Last time (December) they said call back in four months. Perhaps it's a good sign :)
Yes pls stay optimistic. But it is just a deferring tactics asking people to call back after some time. They have to start looking at resolving such issues. But eventually I am certain that it would be cleared sooner or later.

Reactions: tobs

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Dear friends,
We have been silent readers so far but now feels like there is no end to our patient wwaiting.The dream of ppr remains a distant possibility.
Aor june 11
Fswo from india
Medicals passed.
No other updates so far.
Applied through representative and hence no direct access to our present position.o_O
You can always ask your representative to share login details.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys,

Things moved real quick for me post ppr.
Journey from Aor to ppr was more than 8 months, of which 3 months I waited only for my ppr email post approval.

Anyways, I landed within 2 weeks post ppr and 2 days after my copr.

Today I got job offer as well and I will be joining it on first of April.

If God or process takes something from you then I am sure it will be compensated with even better. Stay positive.

My friends who applied later than me but got ppr months before me are still struggling with job and other stuff.

Good luck everyone!

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Guys,

Journey from Aor to ppr was more than 8 months, of which 3 months I waited only for my ppr email post approval.

If God or process takes something from you then I am sure it will be compensated with even better. Stay positive.

My friends who applied later than me but got ppr months before me are still struggling with job and other stuff.

Good luck everyone!
Hearty congratulations..

Reactions: Micky345

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys,

Good luck everyone!
Superb news! That was quick on the job front. Enjoy now!

Reactions: Mou91 and Micky345

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
:D Even enjoyment has a list ... ha ha ha. Complete the list and then share with us.
:D
Yeah I have to make enjoyment list as well as I am running out of time and have lot to do. But I am enjoying each and every moment here. It’s full of positivity and good vibes and top of it beautiful places.

Reactions: cansha

RCV2015

Mar 25, 2019
You can always ask your representative to share login details.
In fact all the details are with us but the representatives are the worst lot when a file takes a longer than ordinary span.
There was a warning from them not to contact the IRCC personally as it would be the violation of the agreement. They even go to the extent of saying that too many attempts can have a negative impact on processing. So holding on to the mantra of patience till a final decision is made.

Reactions: tobs and Mr_nobody