FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello, I have a dumb question regarding my gcms notes. In the History section, that has subheadings such as Application Status:1, Application Status:2, Application Status: 3...................is this arranged from the latest report to the earliest report? For example, Application Status: 23 will be the latest update while Application 1 will be the oldest update? There are no dates on this section of the notes, so I am finding hard to comprehend.
:confused:
Sorry if it was left unanswered earlier.

The updates are in reverse order. The most recent ones are Notes 1.

Reactions: HFL2018

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
What is worse is that I see an applicant from Nov., 28th aor got ppr. That is the day that I reached 6 months timeline :(
Yes I saw that too and makes me sick!
The ppr for aor nov 28 was issued in 57 days and we have been stuck for almost 265 days!!

I am loosing hope and think we will have to close this chapter before they make a decision. A big chunk of our valuable months were spent just waiting for nothing and only to realize how uncertain and disorganized ircc is!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yes I saw that too and makes me sick!
The ppr for aor nov 28 was issued in 57 days and we have been stuck for almost 265 days!!

I am loosing hope and think we will have to close this chapter before they make a decision. A big chunk of our valuable months were spent just waiting for nothing and only to realize how uncertain and disorganized ircc is!
what pisses me off is how the solution is easy and they don't care. They just need to sort the applicants in queue for the officers based on aor at each stage. Just one little sort. However, they would rather spend millions of dollar on call agents, CSE's and a stupid progress bar

Jai123!

Jan 17, 2019
Dear house, i had RR for proof of fund and they asked to submit complete banking details. Doubt for loans. Fortunately i don't have any loans to date.
I submitted complete records.
how long they will take to process pfl reply? I received pfl on December 13 and replied December 20. No updates on my CIC account. July 31aor. Vo Sydney. Sinp ee candidate.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear house, i had RR for proof of fund and they asked to submit complete banking details. Doubt for loans. Fortunately i don't have any loans to date.
I submitted complete records.
how long they will take to process pfl reply? I received pfl on December 13 and replied December 20. No updates on my CIC account. July 31aor. Vo Sydney. Sinp ee candidate.
It can take a while. Just keep looking out for ghost updates.

Reactions: Jai123!

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Be patient guys, ours will come.. I also had a job on the line (blue collar, not even related to what I do but hey, any start is a good start) and it was due december - january, now I probably lost my chance, thankfully I’m staying with a friend the first couple weeks so hopefully I won’t miss that chance haha but hey, that’s life, not everything goes as planned, I actually never imagined to move to another country, or meet a lot of great guys in a forum (and actually happened twice) but here I am, the goal is to have the best time and the best attitude despite the circumstances. Keep your hopes up, we wiil get the PPR soon!

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
what pisses me off is how the solution is easy and they don't care. They just need to sort the applicants in queue for the officers based on aor at each stage. Just one little sort. However, they would rather spend millions of dollar on call agents, CSE's and a stupid progress bar
government offices at its best.

i have mailed cio directly yesterday. the case processing officer replied with the link of case specific enquiry. so technically they do not care about whether someone is waiting for really long time and is not given any explanation.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
My Aor is june 8th and i have a review required for sibling relationship document since July now. The case processing agent has not given me 15 points for my sibling relationship due which my CRS has dropped . I have not been asked for any additional document. I have send everything that is required to prove relationship. and have ordered GCMS notes 3 times now and they all are exactly the same.

Finally I had raised CSE in Dec stating that I have crossed 6 months and got this reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on December 24, 2018, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by January 24, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I called CIC yesterday and the agent said that they are also waiting for the officer to respond back on the note that they had left on my file and nothing else can be done apart from waiting for the officer to reply.

Should I order another set of GCMS notes now or raise another query? any suggestions please. Thanks you

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
r
My Aor is june 8th and i have a review required for sibling relationship document since July now. The case processing agent has not given me 15 points for my sibling relationship due which my CRS has dropped . I have not been asked for any additional document. I have send everything that is required to prove relationship. and have ordered GCMS notes 3 times now and they all are exactly the same.

Finally I had raised CSE in Dec stating that I have crossed 6 months and got this reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on December 24, 2018, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by January 24, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I called CIC yesterday and the agent said that they are also waiting for the officer to respond back on the note that they had left on my file and nothing else can be done apart from waiting for the officer to reply.

Should I order another set of GCMS notes now or raise another query? any suggestions please. Thanks you
raise another CSE referencing this response above.