+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hey you!!! @tobs told us you broke your phone o_O what mischief were you upto :D:D
hey @JenineJac, how are you doing there?

wat mischief i was doing ?? :D:D:D i will leave that to you imagination ;):D

well i didnt really break it,it broke itself. Apple phones seem to be infested with some communicable disease that makes them stop working at anytime. thats really frustrating as they dont provide repair facility beyond screen damage and battery issue. they just ask you for phone replacement which kind of sucks. really disappointed with their service in india.so i am just waiting for that replacement phone to arrive. it might take couple of days.

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018

well i didnt really break it,it broke itself. Apple phones seem to be infested with some communicable disease that makes them stop working at anytime. thats really frustrating as they dont provide repair facility beyond screen damage and battery issue. they just ask you for phone replacement which kind of sucks. really disappointed with their service in india.so i am just waiting for that replacement phone to arrive. it might take couple of days.
All well all well :) Please go get a 1100 (best phone on earth) and get back to What'sup soon :p

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

It's been quiet without you. We miss the good Shiv. The version of you that's always on his best behaviour.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
All well all well :) Please go get a 1100 (best phone on earth) and get back to What'sup soon :p
did you mean nokia 1100 ?? that phone is the most badass phone ever. you can throw that phone to a rock and the chances of that rock breakig first before the phone are exponentially higher.:D:D

i am also taking this time to do social media detox experiment on myself. its hard but i can pay more attention to outside world now than when i had my phone with me. so i am treating this time period as a social experiment on myself. lets see how it goes. will keep you updated with my findings ;):D

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
It's been quiet without you. We miss the good Shiv. The version of you that's always on his best behaviour.
well, thats a tricky situation. i really cant guarantee to be on my best behaviour all the time but i try my best. i think you guys are doing a great job at reminding me when i am being a d***. :D:D

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
well, thats a tricky situation. i really cant guarantee to be on my best behaviour all the time but i try my best. i think you guys are doing a great job at reminding me when i am being a d***. :D:D
We're like unpaid therapists.