+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Precisely :p now I don't know what to think o_O

@cansha @Prashant86_2000 @macaly7

Guy, I'm confused now :confused: Should I really upload a new reference letter, signed and sealed on both pages?
If you uploaded two pages together and the last page is signed and sealed, I do not think you should raise a CSE. Sounds absolutely fine to me. My documents are the same way, and have not raised problems so far.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Guy, I'm confused now :confused: Should I really upload a new reference letter, signed and sealed on both pages?
No. there's nothing to worry about.
But if it gives you peace of mind to do that, then by all means go ahead.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

You’re good buddy. That’s how letters are written. If they are longer than one page signature is only in the last page. Plus you’re nov AOR. Wait for a month and order GCMS notes.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
@Ronja5200 @cansha @tobs

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are so helpful.

Yes, I'm planning to apply for GCMS notes the moment I hit 90 days so I think I will wait until then. I did get a ghost update last week so I was wondering what's going on with my application. If there is a review required for the reference letter, I'll send a modified reference letter immediately.

Thank you once again for all your help!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018

Frankly, it should be fine...but if you have a letter with sign and seal on both pages, upload it. Not like it is going to do any harm.

Reactions: macaly7 and hgunawa

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
For all us Security Not Started folks, I have been reading some of @legalfalcon's posts, and he says security can take 2-3 months to complete... So do you think it would be wise to plan to wait for at least 2 to 3 months before PPR? That would radically change my plans...
Do you have any info redacted from your notes?

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
A slightly off topic question.

My parents will be accompanying me when I go to Canada initially. They will stay with me and fund their own expenses including travel. My question is if I can write them an invitation letter. I will provide my immigrant visa and COPR as proof.

@legalfalcon

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
First and foremost,

This June group is such an active group.

a big thanks to this group on sharing information, updates and a feeling of close knit community. Hope some of us will meet soon somewhere. I only followed the conversations here to keep a track of developments. NO GCMS notes, no calls to agents. Self application

just received email from
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - No idea which office this is.

Good news: I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR EMAIL!

Timeline:
FSW Outland- India, Applicant 1
AOR: July 10
Medical passed: July 30
ADR 1 (PCC Netherlands): August 25 Tip- Dont wait for Netherlands PCC to submit your application.
ADR - Travel clarification required due to extensive traveling- September
IP2 (Back ground process) - November 10
Ghost Update: couple of ghost updates, which I dont remember the dates
Raise CEC on 16th Jan after 6 months completed in Jan 2019
PPR Email: January 24

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update before PPR, still shows background check in process, still shows ADR under review. So wait for the email.

Best wishes for everyone waiting.
Congrats buddy, Best of luck!!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

My parents will be accompanying me when I go to Canada initially. They will stay with me and fund their own expenses including travel. My question is if I can write them an invitation letter. I will provide my immigrant visa and COPR as proof.

@legalfalcon
do they have visas already?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yes it could be but right the delay doesn't seem to be because of that. There are many people who have no travel history, work documents as per IRCC norms and duly acknowledged in GCMS Notes by Case Analysts, only one home country PCC, people working in Canada since last few years on work permit etc.

To me it looks like transitional losses between agents especially when files are moved from one VO to another (in particular for workload redistribution).

Having said that, there is nothing one can do to expedite the process but can try to occasionally drop reminder by way of calls, CSE, Mail etc, keep up the patience and hope. :)
I agree with everything you said except the part about reminder. Unfortunately, calls anad CSEs don't expedite thing as different people are responsible for them. Calls and CSE agents do not have any impact, they just take a glance at your GCMS notes, if you were lucky to get them to do so.
True i second that it also depends on luck , sometimes your file might end up with an Officer who works fast and updates everything accordingly . where as some Officers will not update the online status neither will try to finish the work soon ( can be various reasons )

Calling them or raising a webform looks like a good way to keep them reminding about your application but i doubt the case will move forward if we do this ( i may be wrong ) .

my AOR is june 1 and medicals passed 12 june 2018 and i have not see a single update in my profile until 18th jan 2019 ( i have not contacted them regarding my case )
you are right, CSE and calls don't expedite anything as different people are responsible for them. Agents do not have any authority to do anything except taking a glance at your notes (with hundreds of pages) and tell you a description of your status.

Reactions: Mr@P and Ronja5200

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

@legalfalcon
Unless you have landed you’re not PR of Canada technically. That COPR we get is active only after its stamped by CBSA agent. So you can’t really write an invitation letter yet. That’s my thought. If someone knows otherwise May be they can correct me