+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
There's always a place holder to provide additional documents online when they request it.
Most people that have received PFL submitted their responses online.
It's faster and more efficient than sending via paper.
I think the timeline for you to respond would have passed so you won't be able to see the place holder anymore.
What does your online profile say about 'Additional documents'?
Yes they have provided placeholders online and still there but says “overdue”. In review of additional docs it says “we do not need additional docs...” it was like ever since, no change. Cic gave us list like a lot - messages, calls logs, photos, travels together, airline/hotel booking, joint bank statements, credit cards, etc. they gave 30 days to submit but we submitted only after 2 weeks we received the letter. I also havent seen common law same sex partners applying to EE. Anyway, i guess we just have to wait.
Thanks!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yes they have provided placeholders online and still there but says “overdue”. In review of additional docs it says “we do not need additional docs...” it was like ever since, no change. Cic gave us list like a lot - messages, calls logs, photos, travels together, airline/hotel booking, joint bank statements, credit cards, etc. they gave 30 days to submit but we submitted only after 2 weeks we received the letter. I also havent seen common law same sex partners applying to EE. Anyway, i guess we just have to wait.
Thanks!
upload it there as well with a LOE that you submitted via post

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Got back my passport with visa and COPR! End of a very eventful and nerve wracking 7.5 months! This forum was my source of knowledge and inspiration.
Congrats. Glad it ended well.

Reactions: shishirkona

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
For all us Security Not Started folks, I have been reading some of @legalfalcon's posts, and he says security can take 2-3 months to complete... So do you think it would be wise to plan to wait for at least 2 to 3 months before PPR? That would radically change my plans...

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Thanks!
You said you sent it through VFS only, if you can please raise a web cse and attach these documents again.

Caveat: I don't remember everything you have said on this forum and you might have already done this. If so, please ignore.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
For all us Security Not Started folks, I have been reading some of @legalfalcon's posts, and he says security can take 2-3 months to complete... So do you think it would be wise to plan to wait for at least 2 to 3 months before PPR? That would radically change my plans...
Question, haven't we waited for 7.5 months already :p (I know this was a bummer, sorry)

Well that is true in some cases and not in some. We aren't even sure if our security has progressed or started, for that matter.

Like @gau55555 our applications might also take no time and there are a few who have waited for a little over an year.

So, short answer to your question is...let's prepare for the worst and be ready for the best.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Hello everyone, sorry for barging into the thread, I'm a Nov AOR.

I just realised that my reference letter from my manager went for two pages and the sign and seal was only in the second page. Would this be a problem that the first page doesn't have a sign and seal?

Please help!

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I guess there are quite a few files which are taking time . Depends on the application I guess ( travel history , work documents and pcc from different countries - all these factors may effect the process times )

Thanks for the kind words I hope the same too !
Yes it could be but right the delay doesn't seem to be because of that. There are many people who have no travel history, work documents as per IRCC norms and duly acknowledged in GCMS Notes by Case Analysts, only one home country PCC, people working in Canada since last few years on work permit etc.

To me it looks like transitional losses between agents especially when files are moved from one VO to another (in particular for workload redistribution).

Having said that, there is nothing one can do to expedite the process but can try to occasionally drop reminder by way of calls, CSE, Mail etc, keep up the patience and hope. :)

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
First and foremost,

This June group is such an active group.

a big thanks to this group on sharing information, updates and a feeling of close knit community. Hope some of us will meet soon somewhere. I only followed the conversations here to keep a track of developments. NO GCMS notes, no calls to agents. Self application

just received email from
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - No idea which office this is.

Good news: I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR EMAIL!

Timeline:
FSW Outland- India, Applicant 1
AOR: July 10
Medical passed: July 30
ADR 1 (PCC Netherlands): August 25 Tip- Dont wait for Netherlands PCC to submit your application.
ADR - Travel clarification required due to extensive traveling- September
IP2 (Back ground process) - November 10
Ghost Update: couple of ghost updates, which I dont remember the dates
Raise CEC on 16th Jan after 6 months completed in Jan 2019
PPR Email: January 24

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update before PPR, still shows background check in process, still shows ADR under review. So wait for the email.

Best wishes for everyone waiting.
Congratulation Man!!!