+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hmmm...so my file continues to be an orphan! As per @cansha enquiry and explanation in an earlier post, it does appear that no officer allocated to my file yet. His GCMS notes mentioned someone with an ‘SS04410’ code attending to his file for final approval. And an (analyst?) RC-2710 attending to it earlier. So my RC-9515 should be another analyst ‘RC’, with 9515 pertaining to Ottawa, right? I feel like I’m a detective solving a murder mystery with complex clues :p
@Nishika22 All our files are orphans Thats why they left us without starting security process yet‍♂

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
OK, so I just got a response for the CSE we raised together on Monday.

By now everyone knows the agent Khadija, Agent 4133.

Fortunately, the mail did not ask me to 'keep the communication with their office to the minimum'

And Unfortunately, the content is ditto copy paste with what a few folks have received earlier.
--------------
Good day Prashant Bhaiya!,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Kaise ho aap? Aasha hai ghar par mummy papa theek honge! (How are you? Hope parents are doing well too!)

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Babuji ko charan sparsh. (I seek blessings from your father)

Khadija, Agent 4133.
----------

I have made 4 attempts until now to reach them over phone, all attempts in vain. Even the one made @ 11:30 PM IST (@richa1987 thanks but these people are tougher to reach than we think.)

I will make a few more tries today.
@mathansri @richa1987 @Nishika22 So finally, after a delay of 1 day, I also received the reply for our mammoth effort CSE . It was not VERY AMAZING as prashant's but the agent was subtle enough not to use any harsh words and gave me straight answers with straighter face. No points for guess as Mr. Matthew the Great has responded in his usual self. In process and you will get it ASAP.... Hope this time its true!!!

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
@mathansri @richa1987 @Nishika22 So finally, after a delay of 1 day, I also received the reply for our mammoth effort CSE . It was not VERY AMAZING as prashant's but the agent was subtle enough not to use any harsh words and gave me straight answers with straighter face. No points for guess as Mr. Matthew the Great has responded in his usual self. In process and you will get it ASAP.... Hope this time its true!!!
We also got identical response like @Prashant86_2000's. Same agent Khadija.

Your CSE response - does it say that you will get it ASAP?

Reactions: gau55555

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone has any idea how long it takes to get visa stamped from SGVO? I searched online and looks like its one month. My passport has been received and is under process from Jan 10.

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm...so my file continues to be an orphan! As per @cansha enquiry and explanation in an earlier post, it does appear that no officer allocated to my file yet. His GCMS notes mentioned someone with an ‘SS04410’ code attending to his file for final approval. And an (analyst?) RC-2710 attending to it earlier. So my RC-9515 should be another analyst ‘RC’, with 9515 pertaining to Ottawa, right? I feel like I’m a detective solving a murder mystery with complex clues :p
Lol..same feelings..

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Sure.
Can I expect ppr mail after two weeks ?
How long it takes u to get ppr mail after ur cse response ?
Unfortunately, I cannot answer about PPR since I am waiting for the same! My interaction with the agent helped me understand that my background check is done (passed) and file is queued up for a security check. Security check is performed other agencies (CBSA, Interpol, Coordination with local Police of your country!) . These days it is taking longer time, apparently they have enhanced the level of scrutiny owing some events in the recent times.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
From what I/we have seen till now on the CSEs is there are only four who responds to every query . Matt, khal, Anna and one more guy. This shows how understaffed they are, as for all the queries from all the world, they have only these 4 people.
Though this is a niche skill (ctrl+c - Ctrl+v), they are still overwhelmed with the amount of queries they are responding to
as it takes 4 days for FIFO.
CIC can do better I guess, at least for people who are 5 6 7 months in the process, they can at least be a little more sensitive and share what exactly
is taking so long and an ETA will be mucchh mucch more helpful. This is painful for both the parties as these guys are also humans and I am sure they dont like the work pressure either.

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Unfortunately, I cannot answer about PPR since I am waiting for the same! My interaction with the agent helped me understand that my background check is done (passed) and file is queued up for a security check. Security check is performed other agencies (CBSA, Interpol, Coordination with local Police of your country!) . These days it is taking longer time, apparently they have enhanced the level of scrutiny owing some events in the recent times.
My criminality passed on oct 25th and eligibility met. Waiting for security to start since oct 25th, So they said same story to me in a different way this time. We are all in same loop

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
''A decision had been made'' most likely means it was approved. I once got an agent was not very friendly and was mad that I had ordered GCMS 14 times and hadn't crossed 6 months After he realised it was a system error and I had only ordered once he became a little more friendly and said that ''a decision has been made''... he must have heard the panic in my voice ...as I didn't know what that meant at the time... so he laughed a little and said 'it's okay it was a positive decision' and then when back to telling me not to order notes as it delays things.
When I called back a month later that agent confirmed that it was ''approved'' and gave the date that it was approved so then I knew what ''a decision has been made'' meant

On a side note IRCC themselves have said that it doesn't and I know people who have ordered multiple notes and got their PPR way before me.
Thanks @macaly7 and congratulations on your PPR!! :)

Reactions: macaly7

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
So dumb reply to cse’s we raised. It took some time and days to decide the day when we will send them cse’s and also to frame cse and it took them seconds to thrash cse’s.

I have also noticed and have heard from few people as well that if you have connected to an agent in last few weeks then they are not placing you in queue for calls. I have also experienced same thing since last few days. Unable to connect to an agent even after multiple attempts and trying different times.

We are left with no option. Don’t know what to do apart from waiting in such scenario.

Reactions: mathansri

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
From what I/we have seen till now on the CSEs is there are only four who responds to every query . Matt, khal, Anna and one more guy. This shows how understaffed they are, as for all the queries from all the world, they have only these 4 people.
Though this is a niche skill (ctrl+c - Ctrl+v), they are still overwhelmed with the amount of queries they are responding to
as it takes 4 days for FIFO.
CIC can do better I guess, at least for people who are 5 6 7 months in the process, they can at least be a little more sensitive and share what exactly
is taking so long and an ETA will be mucchh mucch more helpful. This is painful for both the parties as these guys are also humans and I am sure they dont like the work pressure either.
This is what I was thinking. Why are only so few agents there. Probably getting hundreds of messages each day.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
So dumb reply to cse’s we raised. It took some time and days to decide the day when we will send them cse’s and also to frame cse and it took them seconds to thrash cse’s.

I have also noticed and have heard from few people as well that if you have connected to an agent in last few weeks then they are not placing you in queue for calls. I have also experienced same thing since last few days. Unable to connect to an agent even after multiple attempts and trying different times.

We are left with no option. Don’t know what to do apart from waiting in such scenario.
Basically as some people mentioned. We really cannot do much. Apart from getting updates everywhere now and then. Or, if it is necessary to raise important notes such as not getting PPR mail after approval.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Anyone has any idea how long it takes to get visa stamped from SGVO? I searched online and looks like its one month. My passport has been received and is under process from Jan 10.
Give it a month.