+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I emailed Ottawa office day before yesterday and got this reply today..

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
@worldgreatest @ts270890 @macaly7

Thank you all for the support! I literally wake up every morning with anxiety and sleep with disappointment.
I know many people here have been through this mental challenge and I’m so glad many of you have got the good news.

I will keep hoping and waiting to share good news and positive energy :p
count me in for exactly the same symptoms : wake up every morning with anxiety and sleep with disappointment

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi everyone
Got response for CSE we raised on Monday. My Eligibility is already met but in the webform reply she said officer is reviewing my eligibility requirements and in background checks also they mentioned they are reviewing the application does it mean criminality and security done already ?

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 18, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on July 3, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
    • The background verifications are currently being reviewed.
    • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 18, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on July 3, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
At least one of us who raised CSEs on 14th Jan have received a different and a useful response.

It says background verifications are currently being reviewed. - We do not know if this means background verifications are done and the results are being reviewed.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Anyone? I'd like to know whether contacting the CIO might help. Thanks
Only if you have confirmation that your application Is approved and Is at CIO.

Reactions: phd208

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018

I got the same reply last month on CSE. Wait for 2 weeks more and speak with call center agents. They might give you more details.

Reactions: lavanya31

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Received the following CSE reply. I sincerely hope the forward will be helpful. I have started losing hope tbh.... 7 months and 11 days since AOR and almost three months since approval...

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Khadija, Agent 4133
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Is your application at CIO? If yes, Since it is approved, email CIO at the new address posted yesterday. Read through a few pages.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
9515 is cpc Ottawa office code
Hmmm...so my file continues to be an orphan! As per @cansha enquiry and explanation in an earlier post, it does appear that no officer allocated to my file yet. His GCMS notes mentioned someone with an ‘SS04410’ code attending to his file for final approval. And an (analyst?) RC-2710 attending to it earlier. So my RC-9515 should be another analyst ‘RC’, with 9515 pertaining to Ottawa, right? I feel like I’m a detective solving a murder mystery with complex clues :p

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
That means maybe they didn't move the file even after due date. I think in my case they moved it 10 days after due date. Anyways it's all assumptions.
True that! We are working in the dark where CIC is concerned - and GCMS notes are sometimes more a contributor to the mystery than an elucidation of our status :( I don’t mind my file being moved to CIO, as long as it means SOMEONE will look at it at long last! The myth of Ottawa being the fastest office has been busted for me in any case :p

Reactions: Y@$h

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hmmm...so my file continues to be an orphan! As per @cansha enquiry and explanation in an earlier post, it does appear that no officer allocated to my file yet. His GCMS notes mentioned someone with an ‘SS04410’ code attending to his file for final approval. And an (analyst?) RC-2710 attending to it earlier. So my RC-9515 should be another analyst ‘RC’, with 9515 pertaining to Ottawa, right? I feel like I’m a detective solving a murder mystery with complex clues :p
RC-2710 is not a code for analyst. Those codes are for visa offices. So those numbers (my best guess) most probably mean that the application is in a common pool / queue for a visa officer to pick and work on.