+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
You give me hope @macaly7! Now that your PPR is here, I’m gonna take it as proof that 9515 does work from time to time ;) But yeah, he/she certainly is a slow and steady kinda worker!!!
I suspect 9515 is the office and the other number is the person....because the second number changes in my notes.

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
congrats, buddy!

can you walk me through how you got in touch with them?

In my GCMS notes it says that my CIO is Ottawa but I'm not sure right now since it was in July...

thanks in advance
Anyone? I'd like to know whether contacting the CIO might help. Thanks

Inesse

Apr 24, 2018
Received the following CSE reply. I sincerely hope the forward will be helpful. I have started losing hope tbh.... 7 months and 11 days since AOR and almost three months since approval...

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Khadija, Agent 4133
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Received the following CSE reply. I sincerely hope the forward will be helpful. I have started losing hope tbh.... 7 months and 11 days since AOR and almost three months since approval...

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Khadija, Agent 4133
This is a cookie cutter reply

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Got the below reply few hours back..

////////

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is neede

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
I know. And this is what I got after raising CSE, sending email to Ottawa, NDVO, HKVO and Sydney. At least 10 emails/CSE has been sent since January and this is the ONLY reply I received.

Exactly why I’m losing hope.
Yeah, I had this same reply when I had to inform them something related to an ADR.

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019

Sincerely,

Khadija, Agent 4133
Your PPR is around the corner. I got this and got my ppr a day or 2 after.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

Sincerely,

Khadija, Agent 4133

this likely means they have sent a note so i believe good news is on the way for you.

Reactions: Nishika22

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW

Sincerely,

Khadija, Agent 4133
Stay hopeful! I got this exact note from this very same agent on Monday and my PPR on Wednesday.

Only @Prashant86_2000 gets special emails from agent Khadija.

Last edited: