+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry to bring you bad news, but many including myself from April AOR are in same situation. Application still stuck at Sydney after 8 months with no progress in practical anything besides Medical and Criminality. I am not implying that it would be the same for all stuck in Sydney though. Some of us may have it sooner rather than later.
Oh crap! since April :eek: that's rough man! I sincerely hope you guys get it sooner and we don't have to do another few hundred pages on this forum!

Reactions: tobs

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
I know a few of you have already applied for jobs there and received interview calls. What's the feedback from recuiters on hiring people still waiting on PR? I am guessing they are super reluctant. Any success stories so far?
This "Canadian Experience" however fake it sounds, is a real thing, got a few friends telling me horror stories.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hey - Good to know that you have contacts with influential people within IRCC and they are also willing to give you such confidential information. Thats great buddy. I was wondering that would it be too difficult for you to call them and find out from India? You are already accessing this forum so I am assuming you have internet access and are not in any remote part of India.

~Thanks
Na na... oooh this spammer.. hehehe not any confidential info.. if any polocies changing in background ... gym buddies provide more info than official ones heheh

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I know a few of you have already applied for jobs there and received interview calls. What's the feedback from recuiters on hiring people still waiting on PR? I am guessing they are super reluctant. Any success stories so far?
This "Canadian Experience" however fake it sounds, is a real thing, got a few friends telling me horror stories.
Companies wait etc depends upon their need to hire ya.. we hired a guy and he recently got his pr .. but yes last week i had to reject a avery good profile due to same reason of wait and uncertainity.. we waited for 25 days

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Companies wait etc depends upon their need to hire ya.. we hired a guy and he recently got his pr .. but yes last week i had to reject a avery good profile due to same reason of wait and uncertainity.. we waited for 25 days
That's going to tough for most people here, not knowing when to start to look for jobs. Perhaps we should already start floating profiles and making contacts. At least we'll get a feel for the market and the expectations. Is there another group here where they share openings, hr contacts or it's all through Indeed, linkedin etc?

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I completed 2 months today waiting for PPR after after approval (Oct 17) from Sydney, dont know how many days more

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
That's going to tough for most people here, not knowing when to start to look for jobs. Perhaps we should already start floating profiles and making contacts. At least we'll get a feel for the market and the expectations. Is there another group here where they share openings, hr contacts or it's all through Indeed, linkedin etc?
Agreed totally and i feel the pain of people here.. but companies mean business.. and they wont stop their work for our pprs u know

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey - Good to know that you have contacts with influential people within IRCC and they are also willing to give you such confidential information. Thats great buddy. I was wondering that would it be too difficult for you to call them and find out from India? You are already accessing this forum so I am assuming you have internet access and are not in any remote part of India.

~Thanks
Lol, you don't know India well enough my friend. Please go back to sleep. No one wants you here...except, may be yourself. :p

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Agreed totally and i feel the pain of people here.. but companies mean business.. and they wont stop their work for our pprs u know
Absolutely not, that's what companies do - make money and business. What Canada is losing out on is a lot of potential tax payers' money and complicating it's own immigration process. It's in their own interest that CIC sort it out at the earliest.