+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Jeez that is crazy. Dear Sydney, how come you can go from being so productive to not doing much at all? Good to know that they were not always so bad. Something must seriously be going on down there.
They were on fire in June/July this year.
Did you order your GCMS notes at any point?

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
They were on fire in June/July this year.
Did you order your GCMS notes at any point?
Yes ordered three times and have received two of them. Same eligibility - review required for NOC verification, Criminality - Passed and Security - Not Started. Same since May of this year.

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Yes ordered three times and have received two of them. Same eligibility - review required for NOC verification, Criminality - Passed and Security - Not Started. Same since May of this year.
Ah okay, hopefully all good with the NOC verfiication yeah? you submitted the required docs and the LOE right?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
From Immitracker's analytics, December 17, 2018.

May PPRs: 78%
June PPRs: 61%
July PPRs: 40%

August PPRs: 23%
June actual %age is ~55%. In last two weeks many cases became inactive and hence %age looks much higher. In May even after so many inactive cases %age has not hit 80%. Sad!

Reactions: Ronja5200

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Ah okay, hopefully all good with the NOC verfiication yeah? you submitted the required docs and the LOE right?
Yes, CSE has been raised to clarify. I could actually use one of tow, but the one I used was the one where I spent most of my time while the job description was catered more towards the other one. Misunderstanding on my side that CIC only consider what is one job letter not what actually goes on in the background. But because it is now sitting with Review Required, I do expect to wait longer than usual.

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, CSE has been raised to clarify. I could actually use one of tow, but the one I used was the one where I spent most of my time while the job description was catered more towards the other one. Misunderstanding on my side that CIC only consider what is one job letter not what actually goes on in the background. But because it is now sitting with Review Required, I do expect to wait longer than usual.
Let's hope they get to your application quickly :) All the best!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
In next 2 hours we will know if this Monday is going to be anything like the Monday we saw 3 weeks back. Although, something should have come by now if it was going to be anything like that super Monday for CEC. Let's give it 2 hours more. And after that I will start praying for a better Tuesday.

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I just spoke to cic. They confirmed that my file has been approved on Nov 21st and it has been moved to NDVO to process PPR. But till now haven't got any response. In meanwhile, I just found that my passport is valid less than 5 months..!! So today went to Chennai passport office to apply the new one. As per their confirmation, I would get my new passport after a week. Now what would be the consequences? What sort of notification would I be getting from CIC or if I upload the new passport before cic response, will they take another month or two to process to send PPR?

Reactions: NareshC and ishq74

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just spoke to cic. They confirmed that my file has been approved on Nov 21st and it has been moved to NDVO to process PPR. But till now haven't got any response. In meanwhile, I just found that my passport is valid less than 5 months..!! So today went to Chennai passport office to apply the new one. As per their confirmation, I would get my new passport after a week. Now what would be the consequences? What sort of notification would I be getting from CIC or if I upload the new passport before cic response, will they take another month or two to process to send PPR?
I have read cases where people just sent both old and new passport after PPR request and write a LOE to explain it. It works. I think we can give this much credit to IRCC that they will understand such minor things. In case your PPR is not issued before you receive your new passport. Just raise a CSE and provide copy of new passport and explain why you applied for a new one. For all practical purposes this would not add any additional processing delays to your application.

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I have read cases where people just sent both old and new passport after PPR request and write a LOE to explain it. It works. I think we can give this much credit to IRCC that they will understand such minor things. In case your PPR is not issued before you receive your new passport. Just raise a CSE and provide copy of new passport and explain why you applied for a new one. For all practical purposes this would not add any additional processing delays to your application.
GCMS??

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My current passport expires June 5th 2019. I'll probably go with the send both passports option when the time arises, although someone told me that it's wrong to send two passports to the VO/High commision. I still don't know the reason for that.
I've always planned to land in April/ May so I'm not too concerned about the COPR expiry date post PPR.

Reactions: cansha

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
But will IRCC stop my PPR and instead ask for a new passport copy to send the PPR? Seen any such scenariss?

shuiguo

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Called CIC today.
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started :( they cannot provide timelines as it's done by a third party.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Called CIC today.
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started :( they cannot provide timelines as it's done by a third party.
That is what I am probably expecting to hear when I call after 2 days. :(

Ditto timeline as in your signature.