June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hey.. Thanks. We will complete 180 days 2 days. Honestly didn't think it will come this far.
Don't worry dude! Your gf will get there - it's just a matter of time. Hitting 2019 never was part of the plan, but maybe that's our lucky year :) Soon as midnight strikes on 31st Dec, our luck will change and the PPR floodgates will open :D

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for a prompt response, In my work experience section, I have tow companies ( one previous where I have major experience and the recent one where I work) and the problem is, first one offer letter saying "System Engineer" and experience letter says "Application developer".
I have more than 3-year experience with this company. System engineer is part of NOC which I have applied. Do you think attaching the offer letter will help in my case? Any help is really appreciated.

I am working currently as a Mobile Developer and submitted experience certificate as a Mobile developer and I think this may have caused confusion. There is a very thin line between the application developer and mobile developer.
Thanks again for the response.
Feel sorry for you man.

The job title doesnt make much difference , its the responsibilites that counts.

can you provide your noc and resposibilities you provided here so that we can check to what extent it matches.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for a prompt response, In my work experience section, I have tow companies ( one previous where I have major experience and the recent one where I work) and the problem is, first one offer letter saying "System Engineer" and experience letter says "Application developer".
I have more than 3-year experience with this company. System engineer is part of NOC which I have applied. Do you think attaching the offer letter will help in my case? Any help is really appreciated.

I am working currently as a Mobile Developer and submitted experience certificate as a Mobile developer and I think this may have caused confusion. There is a very thin line between the application developer and mobile developer.
Did you submit the letter indicating the job duties? If so, I am wondering why did you submit offer letter if there was any discrepancy in the title?

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hey all, people who went to ip2 on october 15/16 and got the ghost update on october 23rd-25th, have they seen any movement in their file since then or got a chance to call cic?
If yes, what is the update? Does raising it on web form or through cic agent is of any help, if you have crossed a 6 months mark.

Pavant

Dec 17, 2018
Did you submit the letter indicating the job duties? If so, I am wondering why did you submit offer letter if there was any discrepancy in the title?
Actually, I have just submitted the experience letter from my companies and both experience letters have a title in it. Apart from this, I have not submittied anything extra. Thanks.

Pavant

Dec 17, 2018
Actually, I have just submitted the experience letter from my companies and both experience letters have a title in it. Apart from this, I have not submittied anything extra. Thanks.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Well, job duties are the must! Didn't you know that or were there trouble getting one from employer? There are other alternatives you could go with.

Pavant

Dec 17, 2018
Well, job duties are the must! Didn't you know that or were there trouble getting one from employer? There are other alternatives you could go with.
I thought that experience letter will serve the purpose as it has all the information. There was no trouble in getting a letter. Can we submit the document again? Like for police certificate, I got a request for the extra document but not sure why I have not received any communication about this.

Vilmar

Nov 19, 2018
Hey all, people who went to ip2 on october 15/16 and got the ghost update on october 23rd-25th, have they seen any movement in their file since then or got a chance to call cic?
If yes, what is the update? Does raising it on web form or through cic agent is of any help, if you have crossed a 6 months mark.
No movement after ghost update. Ghost update likely means your case was approved. Calling cic is the best way to confirm that. I did raise a CSE and made a call. CSE reply was uninformative and just stated that everything is still in process, we will contact you when the decision is made, blah-blah. Calling confirmed my suspicion that the case was approved and only the PPR needs to be generated.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
I thought that experience letter will serve the purpose as it has all the information. There was no trouble in getting a letter. Can we submit the document again? Like for police certificate, I got a request for the extra document but not sure why I have not received any communication about this.
You can try raising a CSE and send them a detailed job duties letter on company letter head and signed by HR or your supervisor in the company. Not to scare you but I have seen straight rejection for not providing job duties, since that's what they match with NOC JOB duties to confirm your eligibility. No harm trying though, but submit the letter asap. We never know if agent or officer reviews it again and pass your eligibility. Good Luck!

Love_canada@4321

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
No movement after ghost update. Ghost update likely means your case was approved. Calling cic is the best way to confirm that. I did raise a CSE and made a call. CSE reply was uninformative and just stated that everything is still in process, we will contact you when the decision is made, blah-blah. Calling confirmed my suspicion that the case was approved and only the PPR needs to be generated.
So did you ask them to raise a concern to sydney(most likely ,you too have this vo), on why so many applications are kept on hold

Pavant

Dec 17, 2018
You can try raising a CSE and send them a detailed job duties letter on company letter head and signed by HR or your supervisor in the company. Not to scare you but I have seen straight rejection for not providing job duties, since that's what they match with NOC JOB duties to confirm your eligibility. No harm trying though, but submit the letter asap. We never know if agent or officer reviews it again and pass your eligibility. Good Luck!
Thanks for the response.

Vilmar

Nov 19, 2018
So did you ask them to raise a concern to sydney(most likely ,you too have this vo), on why so many applications are kept on hold
Yes, VO is obviously Sydney. There is no use asking them imho, pretty sure they are aware of the application queue. We can only guess the reason for this queue, and we can't be sure with our guesses anyway.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Which NOC did you use to gain points for 3+ years experience? 2173 or a combination of two?
If you combined two NOCs then you need to submit job letters for the two jobs that matches the job duties in each NOC code.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
the experience letters need to match the job duties of the NOC code you used