Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FCCPH77 said:
good day all

I have done the test and interview on Friday, November 24th
and until now there are no changes in my status which still showing IP
the interview went very well and the officer advised me to wait for OATH invitation, and everything is good.
when should I expect status change and the oath invitation?
or do you think they will ask for more things ?

please advice
mine took a month

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today my application status changed to Decision Made but still no new lines added to my ECAS.

Last week i finalized my trip to back home, yesterday i phoned cic and had agent to update my file for my the same.

Hopefully they wont be asking me to take oath on those date where i am out of country :-\

Might i phone cic in a bit to learn about oath date. Any suggestions???

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
I was able to apply for the passport yesterday afternoon, before the 48 hours. But I was not able to apply for urgent as they only do that now if you fly the next day :(. So now I am on pins and neadles if I will receive my passport in time... we are flying out this Sunday!
that's not good, not fair........What did they say? Can you pick it up on Friday then? I might have to change my travel dates too now as i need another week to apply for a Chinese Visa.

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dlembewu said:
congrats see you on the 6th of January at the Oath ceremony :) in calgary ;D
Congrats! we have similar timeline as well! See you in the new year

Nov

Nov 28, 2016
hayabusa said:
Call IRCC call center for the latest updates. Once i was told by cic call center agent that updating the ECASE is sort of a manual task for the cic officer.

As compare to mine your timeline were updated frequently. My ECASE is still stuck on fingerprint request though i have wrote/passed the test but so far there's no update on my ECASE :-\

I was also told the same, wait for 3-5 months but i was told the reason for that.
My status is finally DM now, though no new lines shown. Wish I can have the oath this year.

Nov

Nov 28, 2016
Finally updated to DM now. ;D No oath letter yet. ::)

Citizenship Office: Vancouver, BC

Application received June 10, 2016.

Start processing July 6, 2016.

Notice for exam and interview sent July 18, 2016.

Exam taken and interviewed August 18, 2016.

Decision made Dec. 6, 2016.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nov said:
Finally updated to DM now. ;D No oath letter yet. ::)

Citizenship Office: Vancouver, BC

Application received June 10, 2016.

Start processing July 6, 2016.

Notice for exam and interview sent July 18, 2016.

Exam taken and interviewed August 18, 2016.

Decision made Dec. 6, 2016.
Congrats Nov,
Hopefully, the active processing pace has been resumed in Vancouver and Surrey IRCC. Pray for June cohort

Nov

Nov 28, 2016
oldfriend said:
Congrats Nov,
Hopefully, the active processing pace has been resumed in Vancouver and Surrey IRCC. Pray for June cohort
Thanks. Happy to see they update the status again. ;D

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michelle00 said:
that's not good, not fair........What did they say? Can you pick it up on Friday then? I might have to change my travel dates too now as i need another week to apply for a Chinese Visa.
I have the pickup scheduled for Friday but they don't guarantee it will be ready.....
I am just going to hope for the best :D

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeradeepak said:
90 days Passed after test seems that from June applicants i left alone and ecas still shows in process only.
You are not alone i am with you guys :) so no worries.

I would say dont trust ECAS updates, as mine still shows fingerprints request, though i did pass the test and there are no updates on my ECAS.

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
I have the pickup scheduled for Friday but they don't guarantee it will be ready.....
I am just going to hope for the best :D
Hi Rigly,

were you able to pick up your passport today?

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeradeepak said:
90 days Passed after test seems that from June applicants i left alone and ecas still shows in process only.
don't know if this would help, I did call them 3 days before my Ecas changed to DM. I asked the call centre agent to look into my file, although she sees the same thing I see online, but it might've triggered something for my case officer here in Calgary to look into my file again.

Good Luck and hope you get it soon.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michelle00 said:
Hi Rigly,

were you able to pick up your passport today?
Just got back and yes I got my passport :D !!!

You should definitely apply for your as soon as possible after oath, even go in the next day and see if you are already in the system. They seem to be really good at processing the passport in time ;)

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Just got back and yes I got my passport :D !!!

You should definitely apply for your as soon as possible after oath, even go in the next day and see if you are already in the system. They seem to be really good at processing the passport in time ;)
Congrats Rigly68 Eh!!! :)