June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
wonderful thanks bud
There are places that offer free translation. I Know in Mississauga there are a few places that offer translation from Arabic to English for free. Check out with the nearest newcomers centre.

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Loulou79 said:
There are places that offer free translation. I Know in Mississauga there are a few places that offer translation from Arabic to English for free. Check out with the nearest newcomers centre.
Today, my mother for my the cancelation paper and the last Exit report from Dubai as well. She will send me the papers and translate them here :)

khawaja2016

Jul 25, 2016
Hi guys,
here are my timelines, i just registered my account to be part of forum here.

application received: June 24, 2016
AOR : July 7, 2016
In process as per ecas: July 13, 2016.
cic office: Mississauga

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
govind2015 said:
Thanks. I have resubmitted the application on 21.07.2016, hopefully this time it will be through. Your case is very unfortunate as you just missed the deadline by one day... I wish they give atleast three months grace period when ever they change their policy to make both applications in transit and final stages of submission to go through..
Frankly, I cannot blame them also.Due to the fact that, I am eligible to apply April 30, 2015 under 3 years rule.It took me a couple of weeks to decided, if I want to apply for a citizenship.So thats what happen, I was not able to beat the time, I was denied.

Anyway, I am hoping this the right time to apply and be a naturalized Canadian.

I totally agree with your statement, they should at least implement a grace period to be fair or at least, they will give us a choice.

Goodluck for your application. ;)

khawaja2016

Jul 25, 2016
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has idea about following:

- how much time they take these days to invite for test after online status becomes in process.
- Also does it varies based on workload of visa office your file get transferred to or it depends on individual status of your application.
- lastly, my online status show that they send me some correspondence named discover Canada on July 7th, 2016 should i be concerned now as i did not receive any mail from them.

Cheers!

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khawaja2016 said:
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has idea about following:

- how much time they take these days to invite for test after online status becomes in process.
- Also does it varies based on workload of visa office your file get transferred to or it depends on individual status of your application.
- lastly, my online status show that they send me some correspondence named discover Canada on July 7th, 2016 should i be concerned now as i did not receive any mail from them.

Cheers!
Allow me to answer your questions based on the data and experiences in the forum:

#1 how much time they take these days to invite for test after online status becomes in process.

- The link below will give you an idea about the probability how long you will received the invitation letter after your online status become in process.You will notice also, it depends your location where did you apply or what local office you are belong that will process your documents and oat taking in the future.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HO2bMpPOII6R0N7q3oULrAgA27LJYaz3l9fMWcGaOms/edit#gid=0

#2 Also does it varies based on workload of visa office your file get transferred to or it depends on individual status of your application

- yes,it does especially as you look at the data.They were some offices or locations had better processing time as compared to other offices.

# 3 lastly, my online status show that they send me some correspondence named discover Canada on July 7th, 2016 should i be concerned now as i did not receive any mail from them.

-Nowadays, when you give or provide you email address to them, they will only sent a Pdf copy of discover Canada OR link where you can downloaded it.If you don't provided a email address, they sent a copy thru regular mail.

-But, before, some of my friends, who applied last year, received a copy and also a link where to downloaded it.

khawaja2016

Jul 25, 2016
Ms.kaka said:
Allow me to answer your questions based on the data and experiences in the forum:

#1 how much time they take these days to invite for test after online status becomes in process.

- The link below will give you an idea about the probability how long you will received the invitation letter after your online status become in process.You will notice also, it depends your location where did you apply or what local office you are belong that will process your documents and oat taking in the future.

#2 Also does it varies based on workload of visa office your file get transferred to or it depends on individual status of your application

- yes,it does especially as you look at the data.They were some offices or locations had better processing time as compared to other offices.

# 3 lastly, my online status show that they send me some correspondence named discover Canada on July 7th, 2016 should i be concerned now as i did not receive any mail from them.

-Nowadays, when you give or provide you email address to them, they will only sent a Pdf copy of discover Canada OR link where you can downloaded it.If you don't provided a email address, they sent a copy thru regular mail.

-But, before, some of my friends, who applied last year, received a copy and also a link where to downloaded it.
Hi Kaka,
thanks very much for providing such a detailed information. Excel file provides fair view of whats happening across the country. Unfortunately for me its doesn't look great :mad:. I believe, as i live in Mississauga my case would be processed here and if that is the case average number of days for Mississauga seems way higher (around 130 days) if i compare it to country wide averages. Since my ecas shows processing started on july 13, 2016...i should chill and put my mind somewhere else. lol
I provided them my email address and i realized after your advise that i can also follow the link to discover Canada through ecas. i guess its too early to prepare for a test in my case so i would wait for few months before i hear from them.
thanks again for sharing!
regards,
khawaja

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:

I think the processing time depends on the following:
1. Workload
2. Processing Location
3. Number of applicants in one package (for family applicants)
4. Number of countries visited since entering Canada. They might want to get detailed security checks, border agency reports, etc about your exits and entries.

Hope that helps

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
allawy86 said:
Today, my mother for my the cancelation paper and the last Exit report from Dubai as well. She will send me the papers and translate them here :)
Hey kaka and allay86,

could you guys tell me, is test date mention on online application status.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
Today we received by email the AORs for our family applications. Here is the time line:

Local CIC : Surrey BC
Applications sent: June 27 2016 ( FedEx)
Applications delivered: June 30 2016
AOR : July 27 2016
In Process: xx
Test invitation: xx
Oath ceremony : xx

govind2015

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Request
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
08-12-2016
My resubmitted application is received by CIC on 25.07.2016. Hope to receive AOR by 05.08.2016.

pinakini2006

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the initial application
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
as per the astrological predictions, April 2012....
My family application package was returned on the 15th of July because of the biographical pages of passport. We sent the package along with copies of all passport pages on the 25th of July. Initial application was received on the 27th of June.