+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobojacky said:
Do they require all pages of the passport or just the biographical pages with photos and other personal particulars?
Hi,

You only need to include the biographical pages. They will check the other pages during your interview.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldfriend said:
Congrats Rigly68,
I also sent my family applications on June 27 from Surrey BC and was received in CPC Sydney on June 30 but no AOR yet. Could you please tell which is your local CIC.

We used the same email and phone number in all the applications of my family ( 4 adults), can this make any issue or cause the application to be returned.
Thank you Oldfriend. My local office is Edmonton.

I can't see why it would be an issue for you to have provided the same email and phone number.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Omg can't believe it!!!! Just got test invitation letter on August 17th!!
Nice one, allawy86!! :) Congrats. Make sure you go through the book at least once. Good luck on your test.

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
joseph18 said:
Nice one, allawy86!! :) Congrats. Make sure you go through the book at least once. Good luck on your test.
Thanks brother! Also with the letter there's a notice says to bring all my original docs and passport stamps (Transelated) Do I need to transelate them?

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
Thanks brother! Also with the letter there's a notice says to bring all my original docs and passport stamps (Transelated) Do I need to transelate them?
I am not really familiar about this because I didn't have to do it. However, I found these threads and it is related to your situation.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/asked-to-get-my-stamps-on-the-passport-translated-during-the-interview-t274771.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/translation-of-nonenglish-passport-stamps-t270886.0.html

Based on what I have read, I think it is better to have everything translated to avoid delays.

Karpa957

Apr 11, 2012
Here is the latest from my end -

App Mailed - June 22, 2016
App Delivered - June 27, 2016
AOR Received - July 19, 2016
In Process
Cit Test invite
Cit Test taken
Oath

allawy86

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
joseph18 said:
I am not really familiar about this because I didn't have to do it. However, I found these threads and it is related to your situation.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/asked-to-get-my-stamps-on-the-passport-translated-during-the-interview-t274771.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/translation-of-nonenglish-passport-stamps-t270886.0.html

Based on what I have read, I think it is better to have everything translated to avoid delays.
wonderful thanks bud

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allawy86 said:
You may need to translate if any document is in another language other than English or French.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
allawy86 said:
Congrates , with in a weeks you guys got test letter amazing, could you let me know which city are you from, I known kaka is from Calgary.

govind2015

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Request
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
08-12-2016
Ms.kaka said:
Goodluck! my application was returned before also, I had to wait another year to submit again.It is merely because they change their policy to 4 years,instead of 3 years.They changed their policy last June 11, 2015, but my application reached their office, June 12,2015.. ;) ;) ;)
Thanks. I have resubmitted the application on 21.07.2016, hopefully this time it will be through. Your case is very unfortunate as you just missed the deadline by one day... I wish they give atleast three months grace period when ever they change their policy to make both applications in transit and final stages of submission to go through..