June 2016 Citizenship Applicants

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
Hi,

You can also check the data at https://goo.gl/4RDCUq for calgary,but usually 3 to 5 months from application to oath taking.However, I noticed June applicants was a little bit slow as compared from previous months.But, July is quite fast.
3-5 months sounds great. Lets see how it works out for us
Thanks!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QUEBEQUISTE said:
Your status has been updated today August 1 st
Yes it has. I was very surprised too as I last checked yesterday and it still said "Application Received". Then when I checked this morning my status had changed to "in Process".

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms.kaka said:
Hi,

You can also check the data at for calgary,but usually 3 to 5 months from application to oath taking.However, I noticed June applicants was a little bit slow as compared from previous months.But, July is quite fast.
Hi Ms.Kaka,

It does seem to be really slow for June applicants, I'm also in Calgary, sent family application together, my changed to in process on Jul 11 and my husband changed to IP on the 20th, it seems like they're processing our apps seperately which is strange. You're lucky that you've already received test invite, we're still waiting for it.

hic79

Jun 3, 2016
Michelle00 said:
Hi Ms.Kaka,

It does seem to be really slow for June applicants, I'm also in Calgary, sent family application together, my changed to in process on Jul 11 and my husband changed to IP on the 20th, it seems like they're processing our apps seperately which is strange. You're lucky that you've already received test invite, we're still waiting for it.
Hi Michelle,

You replied to me when I was worried that i haven't received AOR and the rest of my family did. Now it's my turn to encourage you. :)
I got AOR by email on July 25, while the rest of the family got it on July 14. My application was already in process. I know because I checked the status using UCI from the landed immigrant document, or the receipt number. When I click In Process link, it says that they sent me correspondence and Discover Canada guide twice, once on July 14 (like the rest of my family) and once on July 25 (when they sent me AOR). And it also says In Process since July 20.
So yeah, mine is different than the rest of the family, and also a little weird to receive AOR after In Process.
But I think everything should be fine, as long as it is In Process, I am expecting the test invite. :) So don't worry :)

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinakini2006 said:
Hmm... I missed the name part and filled it up just when I was about to mail the package. It gets hidden by the tonnes of paper underneath. I think they should overlook this mistake.
I received an email today regarding my application so I think this is an AOR. They probably gave consideration on the name that I forgot to write when I resubmitted my application. Next challenge for me is the exit/entry to UAE as I went back to abu dhabi three times for work after landing.

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hic79 said:
Hi Michelle,

You replied to me when I was worried that i haven't received AOR and the rest of my family did. Now it's my turn to encourage you. :)
I got AOR by email on July 25, while the rest of the family got it on July 14. My application was already in process. I know because I checked the status using UCI from the landed immigrant document, or the receipt number. When I click In Process link, it says that they sent me correspondence and Discover Canada guide twice, once on July 14 (like the rest of my family) and once on July 25 (when they sent me AOR). And it also says In Process since July 20.
So yeah, mine is different than the rest of the family, and also a little weird to receive AOR after In Process.
But I think everything should be fine, as long as it is In Process, I am expecting the test invite. :) So don't worry :)
Awwwe, that's so nice of you. I'm happy to hear your application is in progress now. Which city are you in? We might be in the same pool for test. I'm also wondering if the number of times leaving Canada delays the process as CIC will probably need to check with CBSA to verify this information, anyone knows? I left Canada 5 times in the past 4 years, just for short vocations though.

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
ONLY THE PAGE THAT CONTAINS YOUR DATA AND THE PHOTO IS REQUIRED, NOT THE WHOLE PASSPORT... ALSO, GRAY COPIES ARE ENOUGH, NO NEED FOR COLOUR PHOTOCOPY

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
We got an update on our applications. The E-case is showing now "In Process" . Here is the time line:

Local CIC : Surrey BC
Applications sent : June 27 2016 ( FedEx)
Applications delivered: June 30 2016
AOR : July 27 2016
In Process : Aug 2 2016
Test invitation : xx
Oath ceremony : xx

Michelle00

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no test invite, it's been close to 4 weeks since my application changed to In Progress. Anyone else in Calgary that are still waiting for test invite?

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michelle00 said:
Hi Ms.Kaka,

That's really strange eh! But my guess, you and your partner will have a the same oath taking date.Yes,I can say that I am a little bit lucky to had a test date already.Hopefully, for the coming days, you and your partner will received test invite soon.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldfriend said:
Hello guys,
We got an update on our applications. The E-case is showing now "In Process" . Here is the time line:

Local CIC : Surrey BC
Applications sent : June 27 2016 ( FedEx)
Applications delivered: June 30 2016
AOR : July 27 2016
In Process : Aug 2 2016
Test invitation : xx
Oath ceremony : xx
Congrats