22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi, u4g5....

I am not doing well, I mean waiting for oath letter for Vancouver office. Test done on 19th February 2015.

Any words of wisdom solace please.....

Thanks

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hi, u4g5....

I am not doing well, I mean waiting for oath letter for Vancouver office. Test done on 19th February 2015.

Any words of wisdom solace please.....

Thanks
Some words of solace -- I did my test Feb 10th. Still waiting.

Some words of wisdom -- try to fathom why we are here and what the purpose of life is.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Empirical-Scientist,

Thanks for your reply. Yes man believe me, after coming to Canada I realy forgot my purpose of life.

Canadian wolf

Feb 4, 2015
I applied on june 2014 i do not know why by september i recieved questionnaire and i replyed by october 14 untill today nothing recieved. Any idea

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test today. Got 20/20. Ques mostly from online practice theme and discover Canada. 3/4 true/false and 2 was fill up word from options. Doing practice and reading book makes test easy for one..

After test all blue letter test taker advised to take seat in waiting area. Officers came out from inside and called one by one guided to their private room (looks like seniour officers). Officer was immigrant and quite nice. She checked IDs and asked two question "what I am doing now" and she said "I see you travelled to your home country" I replied yes for family and business reasons..

Then she said I will just check your passport page one by one.."sorry will take few minutes" which I said OK. She had her own CBSA printout which I had too with me. She got over my 7 travels and matched stamped with residence calculator. Thats it. She said you can take oath in 2 months.. I said her Thanks.. she replied " u welcome" That's all.

However, not for all people everything was smooth.. Probably few got RQ and they were looking very upset.. Hope best for other applicant..

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
I completed the test yesterday with perfect score. I had all the documents in hand. Nothing was checked but PR Card and driving license. Off course the passport was checked for entry and exit stampings. Everything completed before 10AM. I was told that they would check the application again and unless there is an issue oath letter would be sent within 8 weeks time.

Congratulations for those who completed the journey and all the best for the rest.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumbu.bumbu said:
I completed the test yesterday with perfect score. I had all the documents in hand. Nothing was checked but PR Card and driving license. Off course the passport was checked for entry and exit stampings. Everything completed before 10AM. I was told that they would check the application again and unless there is an issue oath letter would be sent within 8 weeks time.

Congratulations for those who completed the journey and all the best for the rest.
Yes, some officer does not confirm granting of application at the time of interview keeping the option in their hand but some officer who is absolutely sure and pleased, says at the end that "your file is approved and will receive oath letter by mail..

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congraz to Kumbu and rayman!!!
may u receive oath letter next month

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Congraz to Kumbu and rayman!!!
may u receive oath letter next month
Yes, hope so as officer approved file at my presence. Most of June applicant may find their journey ends within June (closing within 12 month).

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Just had my test this morning, questions were pretty straightforward. The officer told me to wait for the oath letter in mail and read it carefully. Does that me my app got approved?

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
51smoker said:
Just had my test this morning, questions were pretty straightforward. The officer told me to wait for the oath letter in mail and read it carefully. Does that me my app got approved?
Yes, i think so, not to worry. I was told to wait 3 months for oath in mail. Good luck to all of us !