+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I checked my ecas , the status is the same In Process. BUT in the details I do have a new line:
We sent you a notice on March 26, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 29...
It’s a good news ;D but my status shouldn’t be decision made ?
Regards

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timha said:
Guys, I checked my ecas , the status is the same In Process. BUT in the details I do have a new line:
We sent you a notice on March 26, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 29...
It's a good news ;D but my status shouldn't be decision made ?
Regards
congraz!!!

RCM

Feb 24, 2015
Hi all,

between those sites to study, what is the best?

v-soul.com/onlinetest

yourlibrary.ca/citizenship

Thanks,

RCM

Enviado do meu iPad

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Juners,

I am getting to this point that I am starting to give up on the idea of getting my test invitation anytime soon, it's been 8 months since it started processing, and no news except the ATIP report, it says everything is ok with the background checking but nothing more with relevant information on my case.

I wish this process would be more transparent for the applicants in general.

Congrats to all of you who already got their citizenship.

Thanks

RCM

Feb 24, 2015
sanacast said:
Hi Juners,

I am getting to this point that I am starting to give up on the idea of getting my test invitation anytime soon, it's been 8 months since it started processing, and no news except the ATIP report, it says everything is ok with the background checking but nothing more with relevant information on my case.

Thanksk
Hi, Sanacast, my invitation came after 9 months. I applied Jun and received my invitation last march to go there 2nd april.

I now it's hard, but be patience ;)

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RCM said:
Hi, Sanacast, my invitation came after 9 months. I applied Jun and received my invitation last march to go there 2nd april.

I now it's hard, but be patience ;)
Thanks RCM, yeah, I applied in Jun 2014 too, so it's also been 9 months for me as well.

Thanks for your comment.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Thanks RCM, yeah, I applied in Jun 2014 too, so it's also been 9 months for me as well.

Thanks for your comment.
I have also applied in June, nothing yet , waiting ..........
I got my ATIP report it shows all completed except CSIS check it is not showing any status ....

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello friends,
Seems like all local offices are busy to issue deportation letters to temporary foreign workers that's why late to issue oath letters.

In B.C. the rule change for TFW has caused a backlog for immigration officials

Canadian wolf

Feb 4, 2015
sanacast said:
Hi Juners,

Thanks
Hello sanacast,

What do you mean by ATIP .
By the way me too sams as you.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here, still waiting. Just received ATIP and last update was Jan. 2015 no activity since then :(

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canadian Wolf

ATIP - Access to information and privacy directorate.

http://www.psc-cfp.gc.ca/abt-aps/atip-aiprp/index-eng.htm

In the case of the Canadian Citizenship process in general, and as an applicant, you have the right to access all the information about the process regarding your citizenship file and case.

You can request this ATIP report and you will get it exactly 30 days after.

Canadian wolf said:
Hello sanacast,

What do you mean by ATIP .
By the way me too sams as you.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who already had the oath ceremony. I received the invite letter and they asked me to bring with me all the original documents I used to apply to the citizenship. Is this the standard invite they use? Do we need really to bring with us all the documents?
My second question is regarding the Ecas status, I still have in process and not decision made. Is this normal?
Thank you all