+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikanthms said:
What is your local office....mine is scarborogh and was transferred on Oct 29th and I did my test on jan 13th.....

Hope yours will come within this month...
Mines is also Mississauga

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Thanks Everyone in this forum!!! We have finally received our Citizenship Certificates.

My special thanks to "u4g5" & "om saif" for keeping this forum alive all the time.

I also thank the person who advised us to send "Case Enquiry" through CIC site which helped my application to get on track as I had initial glitches with my application status and Helpdesk was not able to trace my file, was about to send my second application after initial 3 months waiting.

Anyways, it was Great Effort indeed by all of us here.

Wish you all the best and Good Luck for your future endeavours.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email2kale said:
Thanks Everyone in this forum!!! We have finally received our Citizenship Certificates.

My special thanks to "u4g5" & "om saif" for keeping this forum alive all the time.

I also thank the person who advised us to send "Case Enquiry" through CIC site which helped my application to get on track as I had initial glitches with my application status and Helpdesk was not able to trace my file, was about to send my second application after initial 3 months waiting.

Congrats Buddy. Were you the email-AOR recipient or did you get AOR my normal mail?

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
catchvb said:
Congrats Buddy. Were you the email-AOR recipient or did you get AOR my normal mail?
Thanks!! Ours was AOR by normal mail.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
many congratulations and thank you. wish you and your family all the best in your future.

email2kale said:

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy to see any june applicants finishing their process. in 1 extreme case, the guy from Hamilton finished in 4 months.
well, have fun email2kale, travel around the world as proud canadian!
have a gd weekend , guys

SiKa

Sep 7, 2014
Hi all, I became Canadian today! It has been a great pleasure reading your posts on this page. I really enjoyed (by birth) Italian judge speech and his kindness giving the caughing lady his glass of water in Mississuaga office :)

dandash

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email2kale said:

Congratulations email2kale ... I just have a question , you mentioned that u sent a "Case Inquiry" ... Can you please advise on how u send that ? is it possible to share the link please ...I would really appreciate it .

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 23, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 26, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 7, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on January 14, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

ps, the received line never disappeared.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a very good news, congrats :)

51smoker said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 23, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 26, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 7, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on January 14, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

ps, the received line never disappeared.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
dandash said:
Congratulations email2kale ... I just have a question , you mentioned that u sent a "Case Inquiry" ... Can you please advise on how u send that ? is it possible to share the link please ...I would really appreciate it .
Google search "case specific enquiry canada immigration", you would find it.

Aug 31, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have been following this thread anxiously for a while now.

I applied in June and, well my file hasn't been transferred to an office yet. it's been in process since August.

The received line is still there. I am beginning to worry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 18, 2014."
I reside in the Scarborough/ North York border area, fairly close to Don MIlls and York Mills, and I assumed that my file would be transferred to Scarborough, but till today there has been no transfer of the file to any office in Toronto.

At this point I am very worried something went wrong. I am sure all my documentation was in order. I checked everything like a million times and had two different lawyers take a look at it.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pastorofmuppets said:
Hi everyone,
I have been following this thread anxiously for a while now.

I applied in June and, well my file hasn't been transferred to an office yet. it's been in process since August.

The received line is still there. I am beginning to worry.
"We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 18, 2014."
I reside in the Scarborough/ North York border area, fairly close to Don MIlls and York Mills, and I assumed that my file would be transferred to Scarborough, but till today there has been no transfer of the file to any office in Toronto.

At this point I am very worried something went wrong. I am sure all my documentation was in order. I checked everything like a million times and had two different lawyers take a look at it.
You should not worry. File is In Process like many of June applicant. Not everyone's file transferred to local office. You may check with CIC call center if the file still with Sydney. I think since Sydney did not ask you for additional documents, it should be transferred soon..

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
good news, welcome to scarborough :p
Jennas said:
I came with my updates.please see my signature blow.