+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

mham

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapguru said:
I received RQ in postal mail last Friday. I remember checking ECAS a week before and both lines were visible. So, both things (disappearing of line and RQ) happened quickly, sometime in last week.
So they don't mention that on there website .?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people who are afraid from getting RQ just prepare yourselves. if you send the papers quickly, it will be fast. just be prepared and do not set scared waiting.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i called cic may be 6 times and each time i get the same answer after checking my file that the process time is 24 month and the file still in Sydney, no transfer, no transit, no background check up yet. my file is a straightforward file but now i feel something is wrong to get the same answer all the time.

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i called cic may be 6 times and each time i get the same answer after checking my file that the process time is 24 month and the file still in Sydney, no transfer, no transit, no background check up yet. my file is a straightforward file but now i feel something is wrong to get the same answer all the time.
Don't worry. I think the CIC agents become more cooperative down the road. I mean they see the application was sent in June, and they just are like 'Oh gimme a break...'. So, I would try in a month really. Good luck! :)

laras

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi om saif,
I have got exact same response for my case. No update they see on my file, file is still in Sydney and received line is still there.
Don't worry about it.
No news is good news. ;)

om saif said:

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
My friend, this is a test of patience. Spend your time on other wonderful things in life rather than stressing yourself up. No news means good news.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks guys, i feel a little bit nervous but anyway, i have to wait as i do not have any other choice.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
thanks guys, i feel a little bit nervous but anyway, i have to wait as i do not have any other choice.
u gonna be the first june applicant from ottawa area receive test note, in 2-3 months! i am betting on it

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as i always say, i will take your word. i trust you friend and I wish the best for everybody.

u4g5 said:
u gonna be the first june applicant from ottawa area receive test note, in 2-3 months! i am betting on it

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The targeted processing time is within 1 year so cant explain why cases from GTA getting processing within 6 months while the rest country takes longer. but even if the wait is 1 year, its a big improvement compared to those who suffered RQ and dragged into endless wait,which some r well above the 36 month mark.

mham

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I heard from friends that calling CIC any to e will effect your applications and it will be slower what you guys think?

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mham said:
I heard from friends that calling CIC any to e will effect your applications and it will be slower what you guys think?
I doubt it. It's true each call is marked on your application as ATIP reports suggest, but I doubt CIC agents are dropping files because of that. :)

mham

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pravinsubu said:
I was expecting a RQ, so it did not come as a surprise. I landed in Canada late 2007 while I was a student in an undergrad program at a university outside Canada. It was a 4 year program that I had already started and I decided to finish the program before I moved to Canada. I moved to Canada the very next day after I finished my final examinations( in 2011 ). Even though I made a few visits to Canada for vacation during this period, I was not able complete the 730 days required to keep my PR card alive. I could only apply for my PR renewal after I completed the 730 days and I surprisingly got it renewed without much trouble.

I have made Canada my home since that day, travelling abroad only once in December 2013. I knew that they were going to ask me questions when I applied for citizenship.
my setuation as same as this the different is I didn't renew my PR so the can know I didn't travel and second I have a family 2 kids born here and I'm student now
And my item process 2 weeks before you and the item received Line disappear sept 24

I know that no one safe from. Questioner until the oth but at least they didn't find any reason to send one before the exam am I right?