+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG finally!!! Just got this:

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/06/16.

To become a Canadian citizen, persons aged 18 to 54 years must meet language and knowledge requirements:

• You must know enough English or French to carry on a simple conversation.
• You must know enough about Canada’s history, geography and government, and the rights and responsibilities of
citizenship to pass a written or oral test.

Questions testing the knowledge requirement are based on the information provided in the study guide. The study guide
is available on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Web site at <link removed>

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite you
to a knowledge test, interview or ceremony, if applicable. Please visit our Web site <link removed> for information to prepare for these events.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone
number). Please visit our Web site at <link removed> for information on:

1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

Citizenship Official

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Thanks God, after a toilsome wait, more than three months, i got the email today below:

Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/06/09.

To become a Canadian citizen, persons aged 18 to 54 years must meet language and knowledge requirements:

• You must know enough about Canada's history, geography and government, and the rights and responsibilities of

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like cic is trying sth new after implantation of new law entering new phase. Will hear more gd news very soon!

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Hi,

that's good news. btw, are you from Markham?
eltorpe said:
OMG finally!!! Just got this:

This confirms that your application for Canadian Citizenship has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/06/16.

• You must know enough about Canada's history, geography and government, and the rights and responsibilities of

Questions testing the knowledge requirement are based on the information provided in the study guide. The study guide
is available on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Web site at <link removed>

When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite you
to a knowledge test, interview or ceremony, if applicable. Please visit our Web site <link removed> for information to prepare for these events.

It is very important that we are notified of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone
number). Please visit our Web site at <link removed> for information on:

1. How to change your contact information;
2. Application processing times;
3. Checking the status of your application.

You may also call the Citizenship and Immigration Call Centre toll-free number at 1-888-242-2100.

Citizenship Official

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know, couple June applicant from Vancouver area received test notice. N I think next area that will see improved processing is AB/SK bcuz CIC needs time to put new hired officers into place. Hang in there n good luck all.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And Mississauga?! ::)
u4g5 said:
As far as I know, couple June applicant from Vancouver area received test notice. N I think next area that will see improved processing is AB/SK bcuz CIC needs time to put new hired officers into place. Hang in there n good luck all.

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
u4g5 said:
sauga is already the fastest, should be other brother provinces' turn, ;D
hi congrtz
Are u from Vanco?

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
I think they r working on June applicants again. It s really great tgat we good so many good news, epecially for ppl whose apps were received more than 2 months ago.
I called CIC today, the lady was so nice, she says for anyone who got email confirmations n apps received around 20th-23rd, we will got actual AOR n book within 2 weeks.
Even though i dont have Ecas, she can see all my info with my client ID.
Good luck to all of us.

maple64

Mar 22, 2009
u4g5 said:
Hi all, good news comes on sunday morning. I check ECAS and test invite was sent last week, tho i havent received yet but will do it end of next month. Wish all the best, new law is doing some good for new applicants!
Your day is coming anytime soon.
Congratulations!

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Way to go!! Goodluck with your preperations and the test/interview.

u4g5 said:
Hi all, good news comes on sunday morning. I check ECAS and test invite was sent last week, tho i havent received yet but will do it end of next month. Wish all the best, new law is doing some good for new applicants!
Your day is coming anytime soon.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally !! Email from CIC confirming my file number. :)
I was at Post Office Parking lot with all the documents to send second application. My phone beeped and I checked my email.
Looks like online case specific enquiry works. Checked online status but No eCas update yet.

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
within two weeks means by the end of Sept we will get the actual AOR in mail?
summer2014 said:
I think they r working on June applicants again. It s really great tgat we good so many good news, epecially for ppl whose apps were received more than 2 months ago.
I called CIC today, the lady was so nice, she says for anyone who got email confirmations n apps received around 20th-23rd, we will got actual AOR n book within 2 weeks.
Even though i dont have Ecas, she can see all my info with my client ID.
Good luck to all of us.