+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Hi all, good news comes on sunday morning. I check ECAS and test invite was sent last week, tho i havent received yet but will do it end of next month. Wish all the best, new law is doing some good for new applicants!
Your day is coming anytime soon.
Congratulation and good luck

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
u4g5 said:
Hi all, good news comes on sunday morning. I check ECAS and test invite was sent last week, tho i havent received yet but will do it end of next month. Wish all the best, new law is doing some good for new applicants!
This was very quick & Congratulation!! Sure, it must have surprised you and om saif. Good Luck!

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Congrats......thats very good news....

u4g5 said:

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
u4g5 said:
Congrats..Gud luck :)

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Congratulations! Looks like we may be doing the test on the same day!

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
maple05 said:
Friends,

Not sure if you have already read my below post which i had shared in last 2 days.

i would like to detail out the steps i did for those folks who have no status in ecas nor AOR nor any information from call centre.

My application was received on June 4 2014 however until Sept 10th i had no status,no aor.
Call centre agents stated that my application would have returned or probably lost when returned etc.
However i did the below steps

1)use the link dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.210474845.957955531.1408390324 (add https:// to the start of the link).
2)fill in details as requested make sure to chose Relationship to Applicant:Applicant.
3)make sure to enter email id
4)Type of application chose citizenship grant(2nd from top)
5)crisply word your request,do not complain.provide your details,the date you sent the date it was received(mention the tracking number)
6)in upload documents make sure to upload your tracking proof(delivery receipt),payment receipt copy.

After a week i had initiated the above because of anxiety i also sent a mail with signature required having a covering letter,clearly mentioning my email and enclosing the payment receipt and tracking delivery receipt.

other than the above options i have not come across any other logical option to check and find if application is there at cic or not.

Again as i mentioned before i do not know if any of the above i did triggered the email i received.
Also with receipt number i can now also see the status of my application in the ecas.

hope it helps and best wishes.
Thank You I would do this in next week.

Call center agents stating that my application would have been returned and lost in the return mail since they are sent in regular post.

I see several applications in June are with no ECAS (May be some users did not update). I don't understand how can they miss so many applications. And July applications started processing. Third world countries may have a better system.

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Fantastic news! Hope we will get it soon.

maple05

Aug 21, 2014
u4g5 said:
Congrats u4g5 good to see that the process is moving forward for june folks.

maple05

Aug 21, 2014
kumbu.bumbu said:
Thank You I would do this in next week.

Call center agents stating that my application would have been returned and lost in the return mail since they are sent in regular post.

I see several applications in June are with no ECAS (May be some users did not update). I don't understand how can they miss so many applications. And July applications started processing. Third world countries may have a better system.

Yes before you send your second application use case specific enquiry.so many of us including myself got a response from call centre that application is returned or lost.But we now see that our applications are there in CIC and getting processed.so please do not spend money send out another application and again spend energy in ensuring that the second application is withdrawn etc.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat and CIC agent tries to convince you that your application must have been returned and lost in mail. I have not received anything back. Raised online case enquiery in 10th September. Waiting for the reply.