+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
personally, if some questions r really not applicable, leaving it blank should be ok.
just make sure to click the right column

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my timeline:

I sent application: June 5
Received in Sydney: June 7

Delivery notice Signed by M.K.

Anybody else's package received by M.K.?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sending out my application in 3 days, and nervously check parliament webpage on Bill C-24 which will finish its last legislative process by next friday.
We r gonna be the last batch that will be processed under the old law.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
goodman36 said:
Here is my timeline:

I sent application: June 5
Received in Sydney: June 7

Delivery notice Signed by M.K.

Anybody else's package received by M.K.?
My package was also received by MK.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when do you think we can check our online status? after week or more?

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email2kale said:
My package was also received by MK.
Did you send your application by courier to the courier address or to by Canada Post to the PO Box address?

My Fedex package was signed for by D.MACCURAY. Anybody else?

Typically it appears 45 days after receipt om saif. Could be longer now if people are rushing to get their applications in..

om saif said:
when do you think we can check our online status? after week or more?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, do you think that they may return our application if they pass the bil and it is effective immediately? so scared :-[ :'(

u4g5 said:
Give it 2 month

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
thanks, do you think that they may return our application if they pass the bil and it is effective immediately? so scared :-[ :'(
if ur application got returned, which i dun think it will based on how careful these days that everything filling their applications, you will be subject to the new law.

pengyuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-10-2011
zsha said:
Hello All,

I sent my application (Family) on 10th June by UPS and it was received at Sydney the next day. For employment history, I have sent my T4As, NOAs, business registration document (I am an IT consultant), and my time sheets. Hopefully, it will be enough to not receive an RQ. My spouse just provided her T4As, payslips for every 6 mths- she has been with the same company since we moved to Canada. I have been out of Canada for 60 days, Physical presence- 1101 days. I am applying from Ottawa.
I had my photos taken at Walmart- they stamped their studio name & address and also dated them. The CIC website states to "Provide the name of the photographer or the studio, the studio address and the date the photos were taken on the back of the photos"- i guess you can write, that's what i can interpret.
All the bests!!!

Hi All,
CIC received my application on June 9, 2014. My question is why some people have sent their T4 forms or NOA? it wasn't a requirement on cic website and it wasn't on the checklist. I did not send mine, would that be a problem?

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pengyuen said:
Hi All,
CIC received my application on June 9, 2014. My question is why some people have sent their T4 forms or NOA? it wasn't a requirement on cic website and it wasn't on the checklist. I did not send mine, would that be a problem?
It's a requirement hidden away in the text of Question 6.F of the application form. It's difficult to say what CIC will do if you don't send anything as it's not on the checklist as you mentioned and I believe that text was only introduced in February. However, I did phone CIC to confirm and they said employment reference letter, payslips, T4s and NOAs could all be used.

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
pedros said:
Did you send your application by courier to the courier address or to by Canada Post to the PO Box address?

My Fedex package was signed for by D.MACCURAY. Anybody else?

Typically it appears 45 days after receipt om saif. Could be longer now if people are rushing to get their applications in..
Mine was signed by MACRURY. That is all. No other names. Kind of sound like yours but a slight difference in spelling. I have no idea. Maybe the Courier guy misspelled it? I am guessing that is a last name? ::)

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronin47 said:
Mine was signed by MACRURY. That is all. No other names. Kind of sound like yours but a slight difference in spelling. I have no idea. Maybe the Courier guy misspelled it? I am guessing that is a last name? ::)
Haha, yes I think we can put that down to being the same person :)

pengyuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-10-2011
pedros said:
It's a requirement hidden away in the text of Question 6.F of the application form. It's difficult to say what CIC will do if you don't send anything as it's not on the checklist as you mentioned and I believe that text was only introduced in February. However, I did phone CIC to confirm and they said employment reference letter, payslips, T4s and NOAs could all be used.
Thanks Pedros,
I just checked and it says work and/or education records...
I guess I will wait until I get a file number and call and ask them how to send the additional documents..God I hate CIC :D