N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
u4g5 said:
welcome, we all in the same both, at least 3 of us' applications in the thread will reach Sydney on june 20th. and we all have just qualified for the 1095 days.
Thanks. I meet the residency requirement (according to On-line Residence Calculator), and found passport stamps for probably 95% of my travels. There's of course a chance of being off +/- one day on one or a couple of my trips, specifically ones I did not have both entry AND exit stamps for. My passport has not been stamped when DRIVING across the US/CAN border (either direction). I noted which of my trips were driving, and which were flying.

As the instructions suggested, I also included a handwritten note, saying the dates provided were APPROXIMATE, and I explained that I did my best to confirm the dates were accurate, and aligned with my passport and other travel records (I have very few, e.g. no previous boarding passes, etc).

I also included colour copies of my passport, front to back, and not just the biographical page. I figured it wouldn't hurt. It may annoy the CIC officer with the extra papers, but if it saves from getting an RQ, well... mission accomplished.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I traveled to the usa quite a lots, and would catch flight in seattle bcuz its usually 200 dollars cheaper than flying directly from Vancouver.
from time to time when i arrived back to Seattle and started driving to Vancouver, i crossed the border after midnight, so i must count the day b4 midnight, even tho i was only off by a few minutes.

anyways, b4 i submitted, already create a spreedsheet recording every single absences so i am pretty sure i have more than 1095 physical presense day.

o well, lets just wait for a formal announcement from CIC, then all this speculation and worries will go away

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I missed to provide docs related to employment, NOA, paystubs etc as part of question 6F in the application. It is not requested either in document checklist or gather documents. Did anyone hear that the packet is returned due to not providing employment docs for last 4 years. Thanks

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gtareddy said:
Hello Everyone,
I missed to provide docs related to employment, NOA, paystubs etc as part of question 6F in the application. It is not requested either in document checklist or gather documents. Did anyone hear that the packet is returned due to not providing employment docs for last 4 years. Thanks
wait and see. those employment documents r not indicated clearly in checklist but ppl sent in in the hope of a smooth process.

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update the sheet in my signature with your records. Wish you a smooth ride.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelshaer said:
Please update the sheet in my signature with your records. Wish you a smooth ride.
Just did
Encourage everybody in the thread to participate!
The senate will hold 3rd reading tmw so new law will start affecting future applicants SOON!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I filled in your name and arrival date on the google doc file, u guys r welcome to go fill out ur location !
Good luck to June/2014 applicants!!!!!!!!!!!

rainsplendid

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 23, 2009
Doc's Request.
None
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Sep 13, 2010
Med's Done....
Oct 25, 2010 received Nov 16, 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 21, 2011
Glad to join June application group.

Application Couriered Date: 16-JUN-2014
Date Received by CIC, Sydney: No update shown on the tracking history
Why it takes so long? I sent mine from Kingston.

Thank you!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainsplendid said:
Glad to join June application group.

Application Couriered Date: 16-JUN-2014
Date Received by CIC, Sydney: No update shown on the tracking history
Why it takes so long? I sent mine from Kingston.

Thank you!
Sydney is far, lol. urs will arrive tmw

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
kelshaer said:
I've added some additional information that was missing. Thanks!

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
wait and see. those employment documents r not indicated clearly in checklist but ppl sent in in the hope of a smooth process.
I checked with CIC customer care and they say we need to provide employment docs though it is not mentioned in checklist. Do you think we can send a separate mail with just documents missing and an explanation letter. How many days does it take for Acknowledgment or return of package?

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
My application has already reached Quebec! I guess from there it will be flown or driven to Sydney, N.S. (I'm not sure how far it is). There's a reason the shipping cost so much!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcpyeg said:
My application has already reached Quebec! I guess from there it will be flown or driven to Sydney, N.S. (I'm not sure how far it is). There's a reason the shipping cost so much!
mine has arrived in NS too, but it won't reach Sydney until tmw

pengyuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17-10-2011
gtareddy said:
Hello Everyone,
Hi gtareddy,
I made the same innocent mistake and felt very uncomfortable when I read the comments in this forum. One of my colleagues sent his application on April without work records and his application is in process right now. They did not ask any additional document.
Technically, they cannot send back an application just because it's missing some papers that were not even on the checklist however we know how CIC works. Some of CIC officers are looking for an excuse to send back or reject an application. I guess we should just cross our fingers and toes and wish that we won't bump one of those guys..
Good luck!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
watch out if the bill receives Royal Assent today right after it passes 3rd reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if not today, it will be any day from tmw until next friday