+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 30, 2014.

Received June 6 , Processing started July 30

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wooooooooow!! excellent news, good luck. when were you able to see your e-case?

milestogo said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 30, 2014.

Received June 6 , Processing started July 30

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
I guess on 2 August Om

om saif said:
wooooooooow!! excellent news, good luck. when were you able to see your e-case?
I didnt get the the Discover Canada book yet.
Any clue friends when i get it or it got lost in mail

Thanks and good luck to all

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they send it the moment they start to process your application not the received date

milestogo said:
I guess on 2 August Om

I didnt get the the Discover Canada book yet.
Any clue friends when i get it or it got lost in mail

Thanks and good luck to all

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I will find out about the application in 2 weeks whether it will be accepted it not. In 3c it asked whether I used another name n I left that row blank so it could be considered as an in completed file n got reject. It's very sad if that happen cuz I never had used another name. According to the new law, the applicant will be required to file a band new application.
Good luck to u all

safar_family

Aug 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Every body,

My Citizenship Application time line:
- Sent first time and they received it on April 28, 2014
- Sent Second time and they received it on June 16, 2014

In this case which forum I need to follow April applications or June applications ?

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
safar_family said:
Hi Every body,

My Citizenship Application time line:
- Sent first time and they received it on April 28, 2014
- Sent Second time and they received it on June 16, 2014

In this case which forum I need to follow April applications or June applications ?
Hi
If they returned ur application then your second one is the one to follow .. Ie y r a June applicant !

safar_family

Aug 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks May2014 for your reply

Can I check my application status before obtained a letter from CIC that they received my application?

What kind of document numbers do I need to check my application status via CIC online-services ?

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
safar_family said:

Can I check my application status before obtained a letter from CIC that they received my application?

What kind of document numbers do I need to check my application status via CIC online-services ? Client number : the number in the front of your PR card or Your payment slip number (RM5401).

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safar_family said:

What kind of document numbers do I need to check my application status via CIC online-services ?
You should be able to see something online (called ecas service) around August 16th (give or take a few days). You can use Client ID number which is basically your PR card #, your date of birth, country of birth to check the status.

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Guys, I will find out about the application in 2 weeks whether it will be accepted it not. In 3c it asked whether I used another name n I left that row blank so it could be considered as an in completed file n got reject. It's very sad if that happen cuz I never had used another name. According to the new law, the applicant will be required to file a band new application.
Good luck to u all
Hi U4g5,
I dont understand your stmt "According to the new law, the applicant will be required to file a band new application". My application received by CIC on June 9 was returned back last week as I forgot to put date on Residence Calculator sheet. I sent the same application package back by adding the date to the residence calculator sheet. Do you mean new citizenship laws will apply?

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gtareddy said:
Hi U4g5,
I dont understand your stmt "According to the new law, the applicant will be required to file a band new application". My application received by CIC on June 9 was returned back last week as I forgot to put date on Residence Calculator sheet. I sent the same application package back by adding the date to the residence calculator sheet. Do you mean new citizenship laws will apply?
NO

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so, your application is still in the row or they will consider it new/

gtareddy said:
Hi U4g5,

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what I understand. IF CIC sends back your whole application, when you resent the Application - it starts from new date. If CIC just asks for a document instead of sending back the whole application - then your application is still considered in queue from the original date.

As for new law ( 4 / 6 years), it is not applicable as of now - it may in the future.

When your application is returned, you should check the website to see if there is any updated version of any of the FORMS (residence calculator / application Form etc. ) so that when you resend it with any correction - you used the latest version of the FORM.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i asked the question to confirm my friend's case. cic sent her application back informing her that she forgot a signature and that she is still in queue.

goodman36 said:
This is what I understand. IF CIC sends back your whole application, when you resent the Application - it starts from new date. If CIC just asks for a document instead of sending back the whole application - then your application is still considered in queue from the original date.

As for new law ( 4 / 6 years), it is not applicable as of now - it may in the future.

When your application is returned, you should check the website to see if there is any updated version of any of the FORMS (residence calculator / application Form etc. ) so that when you resend it with any correction - you used the latest version of the FORM.