+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

chelavnzuo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Empirical-Scientist said:
You just fill the first box of a section with N/A (except for phone numbers, dates, etc., where it's not possible). Here's what CIC says about N/A: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=017&t=4, I quote:

What if some of the questions on the application form do not apply to me?

You should fill in all spaces on immigration application forms. If a question does not apply, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the space. That shows you have read and filled out the form fully.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to input “N/A,” leave the space blank.
No, you can't apply online, because you have to print out the form and mail it out.
The right way to do it is fill whatever you can on your computer, print it out, put N/As to all the not applicable parts with pen.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
chelavnzuo said:
No, you can't apply online, because you have to print out the form and mail it out.
The right way to do it is fill whatever you can on your computer, print it out, put N/As to all the not applicable parts with pen.
Whatever you say. Good luck!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all , another week has gone by and its almost aug . sure we will see member reporting back about their progress.
good luck. and if u r having a long weekend, like b.c day next week, enjoy!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can not wait to see june applicant neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews :)
i think that we may hear something this week

u4g5 said:
Hi all , another week has gone by and its almost aug . sure we will see member reporting back about their progress.
good luck. and if u r having a long weekend, like b.c day next week, enjoy!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone's application arrived on june 2nd, monday?
you might be the first one getting processed in the month of june 2014

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
see you all back on aug 5th, and welcome to the month of Aug, our time is coming

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Sent the application in May, being sent back the whole thing in June because of passport already expired in 2013. Being asked for 4 years of passport photocopy. Didn't extend the passport, so resent with letter of explanation, and received by CIC in early July. Until now (1 August), nothing so far. Keep checking the mail box, lots of junk mail instead.
I read in other threads, some people sent in January 2014 and taken oath in August 2014. Another one even with RQ, sent in January 2014 and oath in July 2014.. Now faster???

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2014 applications are processing faster even RQ than earlier years which is CIC internal polices to move faster to catch up with backlogs and reduce by 2015-2016 while new law takes in effect. Also there is a possibilities that parts of new law are already in effect such as increase interview officer power to approve without CJ. That is why many applicant in Mississauga office finds oath letter during the interview..

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Any member here has an experience with expired passport without being extended? Would a letter of explanation that the passport was not being extended because of not having plan to travel, being accepted by CIC? I read in the CIC website stating that "if these documents are no longer in your possession, explain". I'm just afraid being sent back again the whole application, as that would take another 2-3 months and catching up with the new regulation. In the first attempt, I didn't check about that, so no explanation and being sent back.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Any member here has an experience with expired passport without being extended? Would a letter of explanation that the passport was not being extended because of not having plan to travel, being accepted by CIC? I read in the CIC website stating that "if these documents are no longer in your possession, explain". I'm just afraid being sent back again the whole application, as that would take another 2-3 months and catching up with the new regulation. In the first attempt, I didn't check about that, so no explanation and being sent back.
could you tell the exact date cic received ur file and the date u got the package back? thanks