+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i asked the question to confirm my friend's case. cic sent her application back informing her that she forgot a signature and that she is still in queue.
Good for your Friend. Not sure if everyone is that lucky.

gtareddy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i asked the question to confirm my friend's case. cic sent her application back informing her that she forgot a signature and that she is still in queue.
Hi Om Saif,
Sorry... who confirmed that the application is still in queue.. your friend or CIC? If CIC confirmed that application will be still in the queue, i would be really lucky

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic in their cover letter in the returned application. i think it depends on the officer if he is nice or not.

gtareddy said:
Hi Om Saif,
Sorry... who confirmed that the application is still in queue.. your friend or CIC? If CIC confirmed that application will be still in the queue, i would be really lucky

member012

May 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizenship Application Confusion

I am a little confused with the new law changing physical presence from 3 to 4 years. I assumed that you would now have to wait 4 years once physical present before you send in your application.

But, from what I am read here, it seems that you can send in your application once you have met the 3 years physical presence and is that where the declaration that you "intend to reside in Canada" comes into play? That you intend to reside the remaining year of physical presence? I am understanding this correctly?

February 6, 2015 I will have the 1095 days physical presence in the country, and I was looking forward to sending in my application.

Thanks

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodman36 said:
This is what I understand. IF CIC sends back your whole application, when you resent the Application - it starts from new date. If CIC just asks for a document instead of sending back the whole application - then your application is still considered in queue from the original date.

As for new law ( 4 / 6 years), it is not applicable as of now - it may in the future.

When your application is returned, you should check the website to see if there is any updated version of any of the FORMS (residence calculator / application Form etc. ) so that when you resend it with any correction - you used the latest version of the FORM.
the minister said part of Bill C24 revision has gone into effct on aug 1st, and mostly r the decision making process such as rejecting uncompleted application which might be my case. of course, i dont know what will happen unless i wait for at least 2,3 more weeks to find out.
but good luck all, lots of you guys will see your ECAS active now.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i do not think that they will send yours back. hopefully a nice office will work on it.

u4g5 said:
the minister said part of Bill C24 revision has gone into effct on aug 1st, and mostly r the decision making process such as rejecting uncompleted application which might be my case. of course, i dont know what will happen unless i wait for at least 2,3 more weeks to find out.
but good luck all, lots of you guys will see your ECAS active now.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i do not think that they will send yours back. hopefully a nice office will work on it.
thank u , my friend. lets wait and see.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think we may see up to 10 June. as the returned application was received 9 of June.
guys any we get his application back please share with us, it is helpful to know.

u4g5 said:
thank u , my friend. lets wait and see.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, i remember i saw a post yesterday or something that someone said he left something in the application blank but its been 2 months and no return. i wonder where that person is now.
Do you remember, OM?

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
My application was received Jun 20, but no update yet... probably another couple of weeks. Congrats to everyone with updated eCas so far!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcpyeg said:
My application was received Jun 20, but no update yet... probably another couple of weeks. Congrats to everyone with updated eCas so far!
in 3 weeks , normally can start checking ECAS after 2 weeks, which is jun 18

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry i do not and please stop being worried. i think your application should be home now if it did not pass.9th of june applicant receive his last week. and my friend received hers after a month. so, forget about it please.

u4g5 said:
hi guys, i remember i saw a post yesterday or something that someone said he left something in the application blank but its been 2 months and no return. i wonder where that person is now.
Do you remember, OM?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
sorry i do not and please stop being worried. i think your application should be home now if it did not pass.9th of june applicant receive his last week. and my friend received hers after a month. so, forget about it please.
Thanks , bro

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any more june applicants tried their ECAS and found activities?

horse

Jul 2, 2014
@u4g5 I have the same situation as u....I did not put NA at all......
also, I forgot printing my names on the back of photos......
I may also have other problems.......
Dont know...

Hopefully it is fine...finger cross...