+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

D

Deleted member 981115

I highly doubt it but we will see. How about those who graduated and work in skilled jobs like engineering. The prime minister clearly mentioned in the mandate letter that the stream is for international students and TFW like pgwps etc... The mandate letter wasn’t mentioning anything about the occupation draws. Also the immigration minister was referring to the mandate letter in the interview.

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
I highly doubt it but we will see. How about those who graduated and work in skilled jobs like engineering. The prime minister clearly mentioned in the mandate letter that the stream is for international students and TFW like pgwps etc... The mandate letter wasn’t mentioning anything about the occupation draws. Also the immigration minister was referring to the mandate letter in the interview.
The quota may not 100% go to the occupations listed, but the majority will, I think...

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Perhaps it will be like the last time: a stream for health workers, a stream for hospitality etc. (what were essential workers) and a stream for international graduates regardless of occupation.

If they target graduates, they better put "graduated in the last 3 years", not 2. Many PGWPs are for 3 years.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Perhaps it will be like the last time: a stream for health workers, a stream for hospitality etc. (what were essential workers) and a stream for international graduates regardless of occupation.

If they target graduates, they better put "graduated in the last 3 years", not 2. Many PGWPs are for 3 years.
He said graduates and temporary workers
So I believe it will be applicable for both
Occupation wise it may be there or may not be there
They may add more weightage to Canada exp or conduct draws only for cec class

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Nervous and excited, I think I might get the ITA in early August. Hope they won’t implement the new occupation specific draws until at least later in the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: SatNight
D

Deleted member 981115

Atleast they are working on the Tr to PR pathway which is a relief

D

Deleted member 981115

I know buddy, the minister said they are implementing a new path for temporary residents to transition to PR which will be a permanent pathway for international students and workers