+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July draw predictions

aommnd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Obviously no one knows for sure but curios about any sources or tweets or anything that may hint what sort of draw we would looking at come July?
I've seen speculation about an all-program draw, some speculation of a CEC specific draw. The cutoffs would be different in each of these scenarios

tewaris2

Nov 2, 2021
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
21-10-2022
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2021
Obviously no one knows for sure but curios about any sources or tweets or anything that may hint what sort of draw we would looking at come July?
I've seen speculation about an all-program draw, some speculation of a CEC specific draw. The cutoffs would be different in each of these scenarios
Following....

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Speculation about CEC specific draws ?

They will be All Program draws and perhaps Federal Skill Trades, but no CEC-only in sight. Not a chance.

tewaris2

Nov 2, 2021
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
21-10-2022
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2021
Well, why do you think that there is a possibility for a CEC draw ?

Based on what exactly ?
On April 22, 2022, Canada’s immigration minister Sean Fraser has announced that Express Entry invitations for Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates will resume in early July. Also encouraging, “the vast majority of new applications will be processed within the 6-month service standard” according to the minister

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
On April 22, 2022, Canada’s immigration minister Sean Fraser has announced that Express Entry invitations for Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates will resume in early July. Also encouraging, “the vast majority of new applications will be processed within the 6-month service standard” according to the minister
Why don't you share your base before asking others?

I believe there is no certain info for either side.
Sure there is clarification.

FSW, CEC and PNP all fall into the Express Entry All Programs draw invitations. So, by resuming the draws, they resume both FSW and CEC. PNPs have been invited since the inception as were the FSWs, on the other hand CEC were a one time thing because of the pandemic.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Sure there is clarification.

FSW, CEC and PNP all fall into the Express Entry All Programs draw invitations. So, by resuming the draws, they resume both FSW and CEC. PNPs have been invited since the inception as were the FSWs, on the other hand CEC were a one time thing because of the pandemic.
If you think that cec draws were only done in the pandemic you are mistaken .

They have been done earlier as well

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If you think that cec draws were only done in the pandemic you are mistaken .

They have been done earlier as well
Only once after the introduction of the Express Entry, in February 10, 2015.

The first draw was on January 31, 2015, an all program draw.

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Only once after the introduction of the Express Entry, in February 10, 2015.

The first draw was on January 31, 2015, an all program draw.
Thanks for the clarification, but by "base" I think we both referred to something that the Minister said, not anyone's personal understanding.

By "CEC were a one time thing because of the pandemic", was that said by Mr. Fraser explicitly or is it your speculation?

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Don't mean to break any bubbles, but the processing times just got increased to 9 months now for CEC. So I am still wondering how they are planning to start CEC in July if they cannot even meet 6 months SLA!

tewaris2

Nov 2, 2021
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
21-10-2022
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2021
Dear members, do you have any predictions about the cutoff for CEC invite?

tewaris2

Nov 2, 2021
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
21-10-2022
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2021
Don't mean to break any bubbles, but the processing times just got increased to 9 months now for CEC. So I am still wondering how they are planning to start CEC in July if they cannot even meet 6 months SLA!
I am pretty sure it will start. Check IRCC Twitter handles