+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone!

Starting this thread here for July AORs.

A few important tips:
1. NOC Code - it isn’t about your job title, match 70% responsibilities to a NOC code.
2. PCC - make sure you don’t submit a black and white PCC. If even the stamp on your PCC is colored and rest is black and white, submit a colored scan that shows the colored stamps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-due-to-black-and-white-pcc.496680/. PCC is a complicated issue, often a hard rejection. Make sure to scour the forum, read as much as you can if you got an edge case and make an informed decision here.
3. POF - Make sure to have closing balance, codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it. Can’t get a letter of a specific format that state average 6 month balance? Don’t worry! You can create a PDF with POF + attach the last 6 months of bank statements to it. It works.
4. Upfront medicals for Outland applicants - Find a panel physician listed near you: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx when you call them do tell them that you want to do an upfront medical exam for PR application. In some cases, the hospital won’t have the right code to issue an upfront test for the “Permanent residency” category, it is fine to get the test done under the “worker” category. You’ll get two documents at the end of the upfront medical tests, you’ll have to upload one of these documents - clarify it with your hospital before leaving the premises.
5. Whitelisting CIC: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/
6. What do background check changes really mean (from Legalfalcon): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/post-10443831
7. When can you access your PR tracker? When you get your UCIXXX instead of CANXXX number, can easily take 24-48 hours after you get MEP/BIL.
8. Inland candidates will get a portal email. If you got any dependants that are outland, they'll get either PPR or RFV. You'll be virtually landed.
9. Outland candidates will get either a RFV email (you won't get any other update in GCKey if you get RFV) or either a PPR letter(an email indicating a notification/message in GCKey and letter in the message section of GCKey).
10. Immigration fatigue is a real thing. Try to not over-stress yourself.

Best of luck! :)

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023
Thanks @iSaidGoodDay for starting the thread!

My timeline as of now!

FSW-Inland

ITA - May 24
Upfront Medical - June 14 2023, Jan 08 2022 (did medical again as I read old medical results delay in processing)
File Submission - June 30
AOR - 1st July

Not able to create account for tracker!

Last edited:
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

p.sejal17

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks @iSaidGoodDay for starting the thread!

My timeline as of now!

FSW-Inland

ITA - May 24
Upfront Medical - June 14 2023, Jan 08 2022 (did medical again as I read old medical results delay in processing)
File Submission - June 30
AOR - 1st July

Not able to create account for tracker!
What happens when you try to create tracker account??

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023
What happens when you try to create tracker account??
Hyy there!!

i gt the following message ->

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

I guess its due to my account not being linked to UCI or something. I read somewhere once our medical/biometric get updated we will be able to create tracker. I am not sure though!

p.sejal17

Aug 17, 2019
Hyy there!!

i gt the following message ->

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

I guess its due to my account not being linked to UCI or something. I read somewhere once our medical/biometric get updated we will be able to create tracker. I am not sure though!
Ok, yes I heard that ,too.

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023
Is anyone aware of whether the old GCKey portal and the new IRCC portal make any difference in the processing of our application?

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
EE-CEC

ITA: June 27
Submit: June 30 Evening (CIC system July 1)
AOR: June 30 Evening (CIC system July 1)
------------------------------------------------------
On July 1st:
Webform upload my degree document, because I mistakenly uploaded my Passport and Travel History to the education section.

On July 4th:
Called IRCC, Customer Service Representative help me made a note on my application. Roughly means "The applicant is aware of this error and has submitted the correct degree document through the Webform, please wait for uploading to the application".

On July 5th:
Nothing happened.
I hope that my application will not be returned and hope officer will accept the supplementary documents from the Webform as well.

Good luck everyone, and I hope that applicants who reading this post and have received ITA carefully check the documents you have to submit before paying the fee!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
EE-CEC

ITA: June 27
Submit: June 30 Evening (CIC system July 1)
AOR: June 30 Evening (CIC system July 1)
On July 1st:
Webform upload my degree document, because I mistakenly uploaded my Passport and Travel History to the education section.

On July 4th:
Called IRCC, Customer Service Representative help me made a note on my application. Roughly means "The applicant is aware of this error and has submitted the correct degree document through the Webform, please wait for uploading to the application".

On July 5th:
Nothing happened.
I hope that my application will not be returned and hope officer will accept the supplementary documents from the Webform as well.

Good luck everyone, and I hope that applicants who reading this post and have received ITA carefully check the documents you have to submit before paying the fee!
Good job of raising a webform in time. They likely received your info way before they needed it.

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
My timeline as of today:

Express Entry- FSW (outland)

ITA - May 13, 2023
Upfront medicals - June 8, 2023
Got confirmation from panel physician that medical reports were uploaded. Forgetting the exact date but it was between June 13 to June 16

Application submission - July 8, 2023
AOR - July 8, 2023

Waiting for BIL (Biometric Instruction Letter)
Don't have UCI number for creating and tracking application status yet.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Express Entry- PNP (Alberta) (outland) - Sibling

AOR - July 11, 2023

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
What is current timelines of IRCC for PR applications ?