Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Finally on an AOR page!

Express Entry- FSW (outland)
ITA - June 27, 2023
Upfront medicals - July 10, 2023
Application submission - July 14, 2023
AOR - July 14, 2023 (received within few minutes of submitting application)

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Hello and best wishes, all.

Here goes nothing!

FSW-Outland
ITA: June 28, 2023 — healthcare round 1
Upfront medical: July 9, 2023, submitted July 11
AOR: July 17, 2023

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
would the BIL be taken to VFS with or without appointment from their respective site? Mine would most likely be Chandigarh.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
would the BIL be taken to VFS with or without appointment from their respective site? Mine would most likely be Chandigarh.
You'll get instructions to book a VFS appointment when you get your BIL. You are allowed to select locations. If Chd is closest to you, select VFS Chd in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn.s

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
EE-CEC

ITA: June 27
Submit: June 30 Evening (CIC system July 1)
AOR: June 30 Evening (CIC system July 1)
------------------------------------------------------
On July 1st:
Webform upload my degree document, because I mistakenly uploaded my Passport and Travel History to the education section.

On July 4th:
Called IRCC, Customer Service Representative help me made a note on my application. Roughly means "The applicant is aware of this error and has submitted the correct degree document through the Webform, please wait for uploading to the application".

------------------------------------------------------
On July 5th:
Nothing happened.
I hope that my application will not be returned and hope officer will accept the supplementary documents from the Webform as well.

Good luck everyone, and I hope that applicants who reading this post and have received ITA carefully check the documents you have to submit before paying the fee!
I got the exciting Ghost update and my UCI has gone numbers.

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi folks, I'm asking for a friend. Anyone has the link for the 2023 express entry Google Drive's tracking sheet link?

TIA, and wishing you all the best of luck :)

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
My timeline as of today:

Express Entry- FSW (outland)

ITA - May 13, 2023
Upfront medicals - June 8, 2023
Got confirmation from panel physician that medical reports were uploaded. Forgetting the exact date but it was between June 13 to June 16

Application submission - July 8, 2023
AOR - July 8, 2023

Waiting for BIL (Biometric Instruction Letter)
Don't have UCI number for creating and tracking application status yet.
Medical exam passed (Completed) - July 11
Biometric Instruction letter received - July 11. Completed Biometrics on July 17 and got updated on portal on the same day.

P.S.: UCI was displayed on July 11 but couldn't create an account for application tracking. But was able to create an account on July 17 and track the status.
Please note that the updates on Express Entry profile are more fresh. The tracker gets updated later it seems. For example: Biometric shows "Completed" on July 17 in EE profile but yet to get updated on the tracker.

Last edited:

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023

You have to take an appointment from VFS Global website and choose your center. The appointment slots and timing can't be selected by you.
Please take your BIL. They will paste a sticker with the biometric ID on the BIL and keep it with them. The copy of the sticker will be given to you too (normally pasted on the back of your passport) along with an acknowledgement slip and invoice sent to your mail ID.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Medical exam passed (Completed) - July 11
Biometric Instruction letter received - July 11. Completed Biometrics on July 17 and got updated on portal on the same day.

P.S.: UCI was displayed on July 11 but couldn't create an account for application tracking. But was able to create an account on July 17 and track the status.
Please note that the updates on Express Entry profile are more fresh. The tracker gets updated later it seems. For example: Biometric shows "Completed" on July 17 in EE profile but yet to get updated on the tracker.
About Biometrics on tracker - it will stay like that for a while. Tacker will be your best friend for Eligibility and Background check though, as GCKey will not update as fast compared to the tracker when it comes to eligibility and background check.

Reactions: Masked Maverick

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
I received an email about ‘Your application status has changes’ around noon July 18th, but nothing changed when I check my application. However, I am able to use IRCC tracker now.
The odd thing that my medical results are not updating, there is still Not started, but Biometrics and Background verification both show In progress.
Has anyone experienced this situation with me? It seems to be different from most people on the this forum. :(