+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
how do i make the account with only surname field and no given name.

my passport has only the given name and no surname, in IRCC documentation, i had given the whole name in surname field as instructed. how do i make the portal access as it has given name field as mandatory?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
how do i make the account with only surname field and no given name.

my passport has only the given name and no surname, in IRCC documentation, i had given the whole name in surname field as instructed. how do i make the portal access as it has given name field as mandatory?
Try to not fill anything in the lastname section.

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Update: I got medicals passed and biometrics request this morning, July 19, just two days after AOR! Hope that’s a sign things are going to be real fast. If I get PPR by mid August, I have no idea how I might take the news! Good luck, everyone!

mapleleafmapleleaf

Jul 5, 2019
Update: I got medicals passed and biometrics request this morning, July 19, just two days after AOR! Hope that’s a sign things are going to be real fast. If I get PPR by mid August, I have no idea how I might take the news! Good luck, everyone!
That is indeed promising. Same AOR and hope to see some updates on my end too :)

Reactions: tedfaro

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Just got an email saying 'we updated your application status (application no) with text 'your application status has changes'.

but nothing has changed in the account (GCKEY).. i am still unable to make the EE tracker account.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just got an email saying 'we updated your application status (application no) with text 'your application status has changes'.

but nothing has changed in the account (GCKEY).. i am still unable to make the EE tracker account.
That's a ghost update. The tracker is a bit tricky, sometimes it is just us not entering the info they way IRCC wants us to (not our fault for a poor sign up for design). Apart from your name, also try using city, state in the place of birth if you aren't already. Very few people sign up for PR tracker without facing much issues.

Reactions: tedfaro and shawn.s

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023

I got the same ghost update this morning, and now I was able to create the tracker account.

Reactions: shawn.s

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
That's a ghost update. The tracker is a bit tricky, sometimes it is just us not entering the info they way IRCC wants us to (not our fault for a poor sign up for design). Apart from your name, also try using city, state in the place of birth if you aren't already. Very few people sign up for PR tracker without facing much issues.

Thanks for the update @tedfaro, was able to create account just now.
iSaidGoodDay - you can put it in your first post info that incase of no surname in passport, whole name in 'last name' section of tracker works just fine.