+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Dallu

Nov 23, 2021
How do you know which Visa Ofiice the application is moved to? Nothing was mentioned in our SA but we received the pre-arrival letter from CPC Ottawa, does that mean Ottawa is our visa office?

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
Try calling early morning around 8.30. I called at 11 and they did answer. Never took more than an hour.

Even if it took more time, most of the time i keep the phone away till the waiting rings are done
I chose the option to update our info, the recording said we cannot transfer your call to an agent since its so busy. Happened 2 times.

Ajvayani

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
It sounds like your sponsor has not yet received sponsorship approval, right? Is your sponsor a PR or a citizen? Are they living in Canada or with you abroad?
No, she has not received sponsorship approval yet. My wife is sponsoring me. She is a PR holder and living in Canada.

Jancan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi,
I received an ADR for PCC and I uploaded the document from my CIC account. Does IRCC send an acknowledgment of receipt? How do I know whether they received the document or not?
Regards,

Ajvayani

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi,
I received an ADR for PCC and I uploaded the document from my CIC account. Does IRCC send an acknowledgment of receipt? How do I know whether they received the document or not?
Regards,
No they don't send acknowledgment. You can see the status of successfully uploaded the documents under additional documents tab in Gckey. I had the same situation. Did you receive SA or medical request?

Jancan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
No they don't send acknowledgment. You can see the status of successfully uploaded the documents under additional documents tab in Gckey. I had the same situation. Did you receive SA or medical request?
Thank you. I got SA and Medical Request almost 3 months back. Application Received - July 19.

spc337

Jun 8, 2021
Looks like I received my PR approval as I received an email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" for virtual landings. They asked a couple of confirming questions in a response email and I'm not awaiting the actual access to the Portal to complete the process. Hopefully that will come before my holiday travel out of Canada.

spc337

Jun 8, 2021
I've tried to edit my passport photo over a dozen times. The online PR Portal continues to say it

• Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels.

I had the photo done at a Passport Photo shop who sent me the digital copy.

ARGH!!!!

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I've tried to edit my passport photo over a dozen times. The online PR Portal continues to say it

• Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels.

I had the photo done at a Passport Photo shop who sent me the digital copy.

ARGH!!!!
Return it to the shop.

spc337

Jun 8, 2021
Return it to the shop.
The shop was very helpful in that they have never had an issue in the past and sent me the full resolution photo to try. I tried several times and adjusted the brightness multiple times but still got the same ambiguous message that it could be "Too Light or Too Dark". I submitted it anyway and will need to wait for their review at this point.

djyxu

Sep 20, 2021
Hey guys we sent in our passport request to the New York office and I got there on November 29th. I know it's only been 2 weeks but does anybody have a rough idea how long it takes to get the CoPR. It's a relatively pretty soon or it's still months that we might have to wait?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey guys we sent in our passport request to the New York office and I got there on November 29th. I know it's only been 2 weeks but does anybody have a rough idea how long it takes to get the CoPR. It's a relatively pretty soon or it's still months that we might have to wait?
Should be weeks, not months. Hopefully under a month, but may be more busy due to seasonal processing (student visas etc).