+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
@legalfalcon checked again today, BCG still has not changed
Don't worry, there are so many people in this forum who has the same situation as yours. My aor is a week after yours and bgc is on progress. Security hasn't even started yet (as per last week). There is nothing to worry about. Just wait it out.

Reactions: herry101

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
Don't worry, there are so many people in this forum who has the same situation as yours. My aor is a week after yours and bgc is on progress. Security hasn't even started yet (as per last week). There is nothing to worry about. Just wait it out.
thanks bud for your response. I hope and pray everyone get their desired results

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
As always, thank you for your answer. What do you mean with two stages? The whole situation confuses me because our application is being processed for 7 months, we have seen online that our elegibility is being reviewed (that's how it appears in our online application), but the kind officer that replied to us regarding the status of our application told us that it's pending. I don't understand if it's pending from day one or if he is referring to the last stage of elegibility. Thank you
See my previous post at #4,004

Reactions: FlorYaskulowski

paulnaveen

Feb 5, 2021
My AOR on July 14th . No update since Oct 18th. Below is my current status.Is anyone with same status.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 3, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 18, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: ehsan99999

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
My AOR on July 14th . No update since Oct 18th. Below is my current status.Is anyone with same status.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same aor, same status

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Same status.. AOR july 15th...
have you received any GU?
Did you speak with IRCC or order GCMS...

paulnaveen

Feb 5, 2021
I called them 4 times. They are giving same update as what i see . One additional info is eligibility : Recommended Pass.
GCMS request submitted on 22nd Jan. Have enquired about it on Monday and they say that my GCMS request is still new for them to respond and asked me wait :)

sam_patel

Feb 5, 2021

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Same status. Except for background check.
Background check:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
As per the agent, last week's status:- eligibility recommended a pass. Criminality and security not started yet. Should I need to worry about it as even Criminality has not even started? I have provided PCC and RCMP. Please suggest @legalfalcon how can I help IRCC to initiate criminality?

Aor July 19.

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
AOR: July 15
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
I haven't submitted RCMP since they didn't mention me to submit. I have submitted Indian PCC. Is it mandatory that everyone should submit RCMP without being asked?? Will they be asking me to submit RCMP when they review my security?? DO i need to be ready with the document??

nitink1985

Nov 17, 2016

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Same AOR same status

Reactions: herry101