17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Hello, I spoke to an IRCC agent again yesterday regarding my application, so everything was passed on Jan 22, 2021, because I have informed IRCC I am overseas now, the agent told me my application is under review again in the Vancouver office, I am not sure what the review means, I asked the agent if it was review required or just a final review before the decision. the agent told me because I am overseas at this moment and my status was expired in November, therefore, the situation when I submitted the application and now is different, so they need to review it. Could you please advise me what should I do now? the agent asked me to email the Vancouver office so I submitted a web form.

my aor is July 1st, CEC-INLAND then left during the process for a family issue.

Thanks!
You have to do nothing. Review here only indicates review of your changed circumstances and if you are CEC, and claimed points for arranged employment, that will factor in.

Everknight

Jun 20, 2017
Got COPR today!! It is my wife birthday and she got the best gift ever!

Call from the Local Office (London) to confirm status in Canada. My Application was updated to approved and got the email with COPR shortly after.
Now to get ready to sent pictures for the PR card.

Hopefully all of you that have been waiting for so long get good news soon!

See my timeline in the quotes below!

Feel free to ask any question.

My profile was updated today (Feb 4): my biometrics appear completed (as of July 7,2020 same date as AOR), and the ADR message changed to "we don't need additional documents". Does anyone know if this is a good sign of COPR coming soon?
AOR July 7 (CEC , 1 dependent)
BIL and Medical Passed: Aug 27
ADR (PCC): Sep 10.
Biometrics Exempted

Called approximately three weeks ago and got this status:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not Started
VO Ottawa

My biometrics fee has not been refunded and in the system I still got the message that my fingerprints have not been recieved (they appear validated in the upper right corner though)

Anyone in the same situation with the biometrics?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon hi there, i had sent you dm regarding my status. do you have any advise for it?
I have not check my inbox. Only of there is anything personal that you cannot share on the forum, you can send it in my inbox. Ever day I receive a few dozen messages and it is impossible to respond to all of them. If you can post your question on the forum, it will be helpful for others too.

If you cannot, then you can send me a DM and I will tray and respond back at the earliest.

Reactions: ehsan99999

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020

Call from the Local Office (London) to confirm status in Canada. My Application was updated to approved and got the email with COPR shortly after.

congrats. whats your timeline of BGC completion

herry101

Feb 4, 2021
I have not check my inbox. Only of there is anything personal that you cannot share on the forum, you can send it in my inbox. Ever day I receive a few dozen messages and it is impossible to respond to all of them. If you can post your question on the forum, it will be helpful for others too.

If you cannot, then you can send me a DM and I will tray and respond back at the earliest.
Ok sorry about it , let me repeat it here my situation here
MY AOR was on july8,
my application is showing this :-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical result
  • October 28, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Biometrics
  • November 18, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i have called iRCC last week, was told that my file is still under process, just have to wait

herry101

Feb 4, 2021

Many congrats, my aor is on july 8 . Still waiting for update

Shiva1910

Star Member
Nov 21, 2020
Just spoke to IRCC, according to agent,
Eligibility recommended pass
Criminality in progress
Background check in progress [dependant’s PCC uploaded on Dec 24 but they recd it on Jan 27??]
Security not started
As per her most of the files are taking 8/ 9 months to process so I have to wait for another 2 months!!

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
MY AOR was on july8,

Review of eligibility
Review of medical result
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i have called iRCC last week, was told that my file is still under process, just have to wait
Sorry, but i didnt catch the question here...

Everknight

Jun 20, 2017
congrats. whats your timeline of BGC completion
Never order the GCMS notes, so I can't give you an exact timeline. Never got an update on my application since September. I called on mid January to inquiry about my application after the 6months mark and I was told that my criminality was in progress and security had not started.

The security was completed on Feb 4 according to my online profile.

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Never order the GCMS notes, so I can't give you an exact timeline. Never got an update on my application since September. I called on mid January to inquiry about my application after the 6months mark and I was told that my criminality was in progress and security had not started.

The security was completed on Feb 4 according to my online profile.
Cool thanks

VIkramjdu

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
MY AOR was on july8,

Review of eligibility
Review of medical result
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Most of July 8 aor has same status from conversations from this group. ihave same status and same aor

Reactions: herry101