+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. My eligibility has been passed by case analyst, not officer yet. I had shown some funds in my saving account. Now , I want to make FD from the funds. If I convert account funds to FD now, do I have to inform IRCC? Can it cause any issue, since the POF documents had mentioned this amount as cash?
If you are CEC, thn it does not matter.

Reactions: herry101

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hey guys! Quick question.

If you're inland and your PR application gets approved, should you still expect a passport request?
I figured maybe not anymore, because 1) travel restrictions and 2) the PR visa is supposed to just allow you to come to Canada (if you're outland), no?

Cheers
After approval I got COPR In my email and for some people they are delivering through portal process. in either cases there is no Passport request.

Reactions: SSC27

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I called IRCC and got to know that all stages cleared, file approved, and pushed to the Local VO office for COPR issuance.
Did they mention if the Local VO is the secondary office mentioned in your GCMS notes or the one based in your city? In my GCMS notes, Edmonton is mentioned as the secondary office, but I am based in Calgary.

Based on the timelines I have seen posted, the Calgary office takes about a week to issue COPR and the Edmonton office takes much longer.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello

i have applied for PR under Startup Visa program and got my AOR. Also applied for my work permit with appropriate documents including employer compliance fee receipt and 5802 form copy as well as LOS.

my application was rejected on the grounds of : “You did not provide a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).”

can you please suggest what document is needed for that as I provided everything i have ( lmia examption under 205 document also)

regards
Your question is WAAAAY off topic here. Youre also not even on topic as your application has nothing to do with express entry.

There are several categories to the forum. Find the one that pertains to your topic and start a thread there. Those guys are more qualified to answer your question.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Did they mention if the Local VO is the secondary office mentioned in your GCMS notes or the one based in your city? In my GCMS notes, Edmonton is mentioned as the secondary office, but I am based in Calgary.

Based on the timelines I have seen posted, the Calgary office takes about a week to issue COPR and the Edmonton office takes much longer.
The secondary office is usually a backup or final review office. While they may issue the COPR directly as well, I noted in some cases file is sent to the local VO (i.e. Mississauga/ Etobicoke (Toronto) in my case as I am a resident of Ontario (Mississauga)).

refer: Edmont is for candidates residing in Alberta.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/canada-appointment-only.html

Abhi509

Feb 9, 2021
hi Guys,
AOR: July 13th,
Approved on: Feb 8th,

I am CEC inland now i am in my home country, Does anyone have any idea what are the next steps to me as i am outside Canada right now?

Can I expect COPR document to my mail and, is it enough for me to travel to canada, i have work permit as prior status.

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
hi Guys,

I am CEC inland now i am in my home country, Does anyone have any idea what are the next steps to me as i am outside Canada right now?

Can I expect COPR document to my mail and, is it enough for me to travel to canada, i have work permit as prior status.
This is just based on what i have read in different forums.

Your COPR would provide instructions in scenarios if you are outside the country. (they ask to inform issuing VO by email if you are outside Canada)
They may pull back your CoPR and put you on PPR/PRV process.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi Guys,

I am CEC inland now I am in my home country, Does anyone have any idea what are the next steps to me as I am outside Canada right now?

Can I expect the COPR document to my mail and, is it enough for me to travel to Canada, I have a work permit as prior status.
Your existing VISA/permit will get expired the moment PR is approved. Considering your PR application is approved and you happen to be out of Canada then you need to raise for PRTD (PR Travel Document).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. My eligibility has been passed by case analyst, not officer yet. I had shown some funds in my saving account. Now , I want to make FD from the funds. If I convert account funds to FD now, do I have to inform IRCC? Can it cause any issue, since the POF documents had mentioned this amount as cash?

You can convert your finds to a FD, no issues at all. Also you do not have to inform IRCC. Only if IRCC requests you for an updated PoF, which they do in some cases, you can then show the FD, and also the transaction, i.e. the transfer of funds from your account you previously showed.

As regards your eligibility, see y previous post on how the notes will look when it it conclusively passed. #4,004

To read more on proof of funds, see https://bit.ly/36Y9tRX