NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello all,

As per the website:
AOR July 6, 2020
Medical Passed August 25, 2020
Biometrics October 9, 2020

Called IRCC, told me all the files look good, a background check has been completed on January 30, 2020, they sent my file to Etobicoke VO for a final review.

Does anyone know what are the steps they take once sent to the local VO? Just wanted to understand what are the pending steps and what are the timelines until I receive a DM/CoPR.

Thank you in advance :)
LVO will call you OR directly email you OR approve the COPR letter to get it to appear in your profile (either is possible), I just spoke to the IRCC client support agent and she said it will be done in a weeks time. Let's see, many of us are in the same boat as you :)

Reactions: mk97

nibir8

Aug 2, 2019
LVO will call you OR directly email you OR approve the COPR letter to get it to appear in your profile (either is possible), I just spoke to the IRCC client support agent and she said it will be done in a weeks time. Let's see, many of us are in the same boat as you :)
Oh thats relieving.

So you already uploaded your remedical in your profile?

Like i know the panel physicians automatically upload the data, but do i have to submit the copy separately through webform?

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
As per agent this morning:

all stages passed on Feb9, AOR July 2nd CEC inland

Security check was initiated in mid January and was completed on Feb 9, so about 2-3 weeks if it can provide some guidelines for some of you in the same situation

Waiting for COPR now
Great, thank you, I'm also in same situation all stages done except security and as on Feb 8th it started. July 8 AOR, CEC inland.

Reactions: Sitrarose and SSC27

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hi
Anyone here whoes Eligibility is Review required. Thanks
My aor is 5 july nothing passed except medical

AshishS87

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello all,

As per the website:
AOR July 6, 2020
Medical Passed August 25, 2020
Biometrics October 9, 2020

Called IRCC, told me all the files look good, a background check has been completed on January 30, 2020, they sent my file to Etobicoke VO for a final review.

Does anyone know what are the steps they take once sent to the local VO? Just wanted to understand what are the pending steps and what are the timelines until I receive a DM/CoPR.

Thank you in advance :)
Hi, did you get any ghost update or email?

asif8782

Nov 22, 2020
Same situation:
CEC inland with 2 dependents
Foreign work experience in India and USA
AOR - July 2nd
As per gcms notes generated on Dec 10th, 2020:
Eligibility - Recommend Pass on Oct 28th, 2020
Medical - Passed on Aug 24th, 2020
Biometric - Completed on Oct 20th, 2020
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Info sharing - In progress

Got a ghost update about about 10 days ago.
Checked my IRCC profile today and realized my application was approved yesterday (Feb 10, 2021). COPR details for all 3 of us are given below the section displaying status for all stages of this process.
VO: Ottawa

All the best to all other applicants, may you receive your respective approvals soon, In sha Allah!

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Got 2 GUs on Thursday(Feb 4) and one on Friday. July 8th AOR, CEC Inland, Family of 3 and VO-Ottawa. Just called IRCC and agent said:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In progress
Criminality : Passed
Medical: passed
Info Sharing: complete

Any idea how much time security takes?
Hello Vasu5656,
Could you please let me know where can I get the statue of each process, as you describe it?
Eligibility:
Security:
Criminality :
Medical:
Info Sharing:

Is there any way to see such information on my PR application account?

Thank you very much

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello Vasu5656,
Could you please let me know where can I get the statue of each process, as you describe it?
Eligibility:
Security:
Criminality :
Medical:
Info Sharing:

Thank you very much
You either have to order GCMS notes through ATIP or call and talk to the agent to get those details...

anchandr

Aug 11, 2019
Hello Vasu5656,
Eligibility:
Security:
Criminality :
Medical:
Info Sharing:

Thank you very much
Either you have to call IRCC to check the status or wait for the website to update information.

colin98

Jan 21, 2021
Soooooo the awaited day has come: got Approved and COPR today!!
AOR July 2nd
Medical passed 24 august and BIL on same day
Biometrics exempt 15 October
Recommended pass 28 October
Ghost update 1
ADR on Jan 28, submitted next day and reviewed the next day. As per agent, it was reviewed and approved on the same day. My ADR is not relevant to you guys it was more of a personal matter
Criminality completed on Jan 25
Security completed on Jan 28 Apparently but as per agent it was not started when I called on the same day so I’m not sure. It says BG check completed on the 28th on my online profile
Approval on Feb 11th at 4pm. No phone call or email, simply approved on the online profile. A « document » section appeared below the steps with the COPR number. There was a message in the account with the COPR and the instructions on how to send the photo. I did not get an invite to the COPR portal and had to send my photos to à Montréal Office (my VO was Ottawa)
I hope my timeline helps you guys see a little more clearly into this big beautiful mess and I hope those of you waiting will get the approval soon! It looks like they’re issuing a lot of COPR for first week of July so that’s encouraging!
All the best

anchandr

Aug 11, 2019
AOR July 2nd
Ghost update 1
ADR on Jan 28, submitted next day and reviewed the next day. As per agent, it was reviewed and approved on the same day. My ADR is not relevant to you guys it was more of a personal matter
Security completed on Jan 28 Apparently but as per agent it was not started when I called on the same day so I’m not sure. It says BG check completed on the 28th on my online profile
Approval on Feb 11th at 4pm. No phone call or email, simply approved on the online profile. A « document » section appeared below the steps with the COPR number. There was a message in the account with the COPR and the instructions on how to send the photo. I did not get an invite to the COPR portal and had to send my photos to à Montréal Office (my VO was Ottawa)
I hope my timeline helps you guys see a little more clearly into this big beautiful mess and I hope those of you waiting will get the approval soon! It looks like they’re issuing a lot of COPR for first week of July so that’s encouraging!
All the best
Congratulations! That's really helpful

Reactions: colin98

DDN4CAN

Feb 8, 2021
AOR July 2nd
Ghost update 1
All the best
Happy for you! Good to hear one more successful case this week. That is very encouraging.

Reactions: colin98